Galatasaray - Porto    2   3.10

Schalke 04  - Lokomotiv Moscow     1   1.95

Barcelona - Tottenham      1   2.04

Monaco - Borussia Dortmund    Away team to score in both halves    2.35

Red Star - Paris SG     Away team over 2,5    1.74

• Like 9

@tuta86 wrote:

Red Star - Paris SG     Away team over 2,5    1.74

I like your way of thinking that team who has yet to concede a single goal in CL homegames this season suddenly concedes 3 or more. Ofcourse PSG can score that amount of goals but still serbians should be good enough to show why Napoli and Liverpool really struggled there ...

• Like 2

@tuta86 wrote:

Galatasaray - Porto    2   3.10   :cash:

Schalke 04  - Lokomotiv Moscow     1   1.95   :cash:

Barcelona - Tottenham      1   2.04    :waterfall:

Monaco - Borussia Dortmund    Away team to score in both halves    2.35    :cash:

Red Star - Paris SG     Away team over 2,5    1.74    :cash:

• Like 8

@Whoever wrote:

So let me guess you are never going to explain your bets right. In that case i'm watching curiously how "long" you stay active here :Wonder:

Im not the only one to explain how I think. It s enough to look at the statistics and everything will be clear to you.My guess was right, and for yours I do not know. 

• Like 6

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 9:52 PM, Livertool said:

They just had to pick Paris for final. That is just bs with PSG still in the competition. RIGGED 🤮

Happy Ligue 1 GIF by Paris Saint-Germain

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Justice served, gg Karim 😄

Pocchetino, great football manager 🤮Never came to his mind, with 2 goals ahead and 45 minutes to go, maybe change some of those 3 #zerointeresttodefend attackers to players with better work ethic and defend capability?

7 hours ago, Livertool said:

Justice served, gg Karim 😄

Pocchetino, great football manager 🤮Never came to his mind, with 2 goals ahead and 45 minutes to go, maybe change some of those 3 #zerointeresttodefend attackers to players with better work ethic and defend capability?

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Messi, your Ballon d'or Winner. 🤣

Mpabbe hopefully signed to Real right after the game. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Messi, your Ballon d'or Winner. 🤣

Mpabbe hopefully signed to Real right after the game. 

I watched the 2nd half and only saw the Balloon Door winner when he took that late free kick! #Sad

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 1 year later...

Seems like the Bosnian refs are on Real tonight!

B-b-b-b-b-but with VAR everything will get better....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WuDu said:

Seems like the Bosnian refs are on Real tonight!

B-b-b-b-b-but with VAR everything will get better....

That was sick 🤮 Only saw highlights, was it even reviewed by VAR to correct the wrong call or was it one of those "we have VAR but don't bother to use it" situations?