Champions League 2019/20

Steel_Hungary

Zenit in pot 1 and Real in pot 2? :laugh:

Tough group for the BVB with Barca and Inter, however if we want to make moves this season, we have to beat them anyway! Dembele, Suarez, Neymar, Griezman, such a likable team...🤣

tenor

Juve, Atletico and Leverkusen is also very tough!

And of course, Bayern getting a Mickey Mouse group again!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 3 weeks later...

The BVB with just one change in comparison to the last game:

As expected, Hazard comes in for Brandt.

Barca with Ansu Fati and without Messi at first.

I can live with that and I'm expecting Brandt/Götze to come on in the 2nd half!

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Call me crazy, however I don't think it's such a smart idea for Real to play with James and Bale after they failed to kick them out over the summer. James and Hazard nowhere to be seen, the whole Real team plays like a bunch of disinterested mercenaries...

• Like 2

@WuDu wrote:

Call me crazy, however I don't think it's such a smart idea for Real to play with James and Bale after they failed to kick them out over the summer. James and Hazard nowhere to be seen, the whole Real team plays like a bunch of disinterested mercenaries...

If not crazy but atleast getting bit cuckoo, are you :scared:

nuts.thumb.JPG.b9568ddc46501d9537793b5c121533d3.JPG

But to the matter. It was easy to Zidane take over last time and just continue with good flow. Now we see if he is as good manager as he thinks he is. I have my doubts...

• Like 2

When you compare the Hazard bros, there's no freaking way that Eden is anywhere close to being in game shape. Dude looks like a retired player in a charity game....PSG completely owns Real without Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani. :speechless:

@Livertool 

Feel free to donate your Unibet funds to me for a chance at salvation! 🤣

@psrquack 

Not really sure whether the Bosz "strategy" is made to last. Even the smurfs beat Moscow last year...

• Like 2

Far Cry 3 was my last game! Dominated every pirate with the sniper rifle! :popeye:

Watching Juve now, I need them to hold on for the Supertoto! Real and Eden Fatzard are done for today...

• Like 3

Atletico-Juve was a good game, 0lucky I guess! :laugh:

Some stats @psrquack might like:

Since leaving Ajax, this is Peter Bosz' record in the UCL and Europa League with the BVB and Bayer:

9 games, 0 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses!

The 4 draws came against Nikosia and Krasnodar! :haha: