Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BillyR23 Rank 20
Rank 20

Thanks Cool

I already have something in mind but I'll have to analyse the games a bit more in the morning and if I'll be able to make a decent combo I'll post it here too Smile

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
BillyR23 Rank 20
Rank 20

My suggestion for tonight is this Double:

double ucl.jpg

I also considered backing Porto and Man City to win but I decided to leave this 2 matches for live betting (Guardiola might make many changes in the starting lineup, while Porto vs Besiktas on "paper" should be a pretty close encounter so I would like to see a few minutes from the game before placing a bet).

GL all Smile Cash

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Highlighted
jerry Rank 15
Rank 15

Shachtar at home is very hard opponent but they just lost their best player Yarmolenko for Dortmund. Not much going in so i estimate this as 75% for Napoli. There is a small posibility for a draw. I like City for a win today cause Feyenoord lost alot of players (their best) and they seem to not to find their footing yet. Spartak for a win and Leipzig-Monaco (Monaco great attack and very shaky defence) for a both to score seem like a good bets too.

BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

My safe bet for tonight 

IMG_0664.PNG

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
TheStrongMan Rank 10
Rank 10
BonusPater, this prediction is Monaco win 3 goals ? And Sevilla win two goals ?
0 Likes
livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

Liverpool makes at least 2 so Sevilla will have to do 4... with those centre-backs not impossible though.

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
livertool Rank 19
Rank 19

jerry wrote:

Shachtar at home is very hard opponent but they just lost their best player Yarmolenko for Dortmund. Not much going in so i estimate this as 75% for Napoli. There is a small posibility for a draw. I like City for a win today cause Feyenoord lost alot of players (their best) and they seem to not to find their footing yet. Spartak for a win and Leipzig-Monaco (Monaco great attack and very shaky defence) for a both to score seem like a good bets too.

Hmmm, Feyenoord seem to not to find their footing yet? IMO they have done pretty well....

feye.jpg

But still Man c for win to me.

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes