Cashout unavailable

cashout

Hi @cashout , welcome to the Community :)
I've sent your bet to be checked and requested to analyse the times when you tried to Cashout for any errors.
Generally speaking, and I believe the message on your betslip says the same, whenever there are changing odds, the cashout option is suspended making this action unavailable. The chances of this being a system error are pretty slim, since there are 12 matches on the betslip. Odds changes can happen on any of them and this can go on for minutes. The more bets on the betslip the higher the chances of the Cashout option being suspended as odds can change on any of them at any minute. Anyways, the bet is sent to be analyzed just to make sure. Will get back to you as soon as I have an answer from our traders.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@cashout, just received a reply and it's as suspected. The Cashout did not happen due to odds chance, which is the system setup, no error there. Another info received was that the cashout attempt didn't happen multiple times I'm afraid, at least that action didn't get transmitted to us. We can see an attempt to cash out at 17:39:32 CET and was rejected at 17:39:40 CET due to odds change. Overall, no errors or issues were found with regards to the cash-out of the coupon. Apologies for any inconvenience caused, but this seems to have played out the way the system setup is created to function.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived