RayL

Heya gang

Nothing concrete or confirmed yet, but there might be some changes in the information that is displayed on the Cash out button when the odds are suspended, at the moment, even though the odds dissapear, the previously offered Cash out amount stays visible. Since this might change if the offer is re activated we are thinking of maybe removing the amount all together when the button is grayed out.

What do you guys think?

1025019073_Cashoutchanges.PNG.fa63f317f918c17bf0f88350ef6546d0.PNG

Former Community Moderator

I prefer the current one with the function, cash out in profit. It is very annoying when I click on the button and the 0,16 cash out will be refused due to the drop of odds. Then I click again and system refused the cash out again due to the same reason. The profit is also acceptable in the third attempt so I hit the button again but the cash out function was already suspended. That happens to me very often by snooker bets.

Cash out when there is little time to the end, when the payout constantly go higher is virtually impossible. There should be option for allowing to cash out with changed/improved payout. Example: i have 10e final payout and it is at 9.30e to cash out and every few seconds the payout grow little bigger 9.32 9.35 9.43 and you just cant make the cash out cause after every change you need to click the cash out once more.  

The proposed matter changes nothing for me tbh 😏 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3 weeks later...

i re tough about that change...

ist a downgrade/not progressive of the bet on sports product ! not a good line of tough for any sites to cuts on players opportunity...you must give more and more and repeat more and more and repeat :D drill it, less to shareholder more to the players :D

• 2 weeks later...

a little off subject but can we get rid of the "you have been registered for this tournement" that you have too tick off? its rather anoying and pointless at this point 1 or 2 conformations have been made and theirs no choice to cancel at this point just ok thanks for reminding me? like if im trying reg to quals that i only just noticed its really a pain and maybe costing you a percentage of rake :o NOT THE RAAAAAKE hehe :)

@Kliedz_Zivju wrote:

a little off subject but can we get rid of the "you have been registered for this tournement" that you have too tick off? its rather anoying and pointless at this point 1 or 2 conformations have been made and theirs no choice to cancel at this point just ok thanks for reminding me? like if im trying reg to quals that i only just noticed its really a pain and maybe costing you a percentage of rake :o NOT THE RAAAAAKE hehe :)

ahhh :Heart::Hearts::Heart: im well off this is sports betting isnt it my bad :p

Archived