Covington, Colby-Lawler, Robbie
Romero, Yoel-Costa, Paulo Henrique
Pettis, Anthony-Diaz, Nate
Cormier, Daniel-Miocic, Stipe

I would really appreciate it! 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Hi @Mrwhoooo, thank you for the request and your interest, I've sent an odds request which will be reviewed and implemented by our traders as soon as possible. Smile
Welcome to the Community!

/Ray
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Mrwhoooo, just to confirm, Covington/Lawler is already online and our traders are looking into adding the rest of your request Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Mrwhoooo Rank 2
Rank 2

Thank you so much! Will you add more betting options for the whole card later on or will it be for select bouts? I wouldnt mind more options for the whole card but I understand if you prioritize the high profile bouts! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi @Mrwhoooo, to my understanding, when we sent the initial request our traders have advised us that they are looking into adding more betting options in that section but if you do have any particular fight that you would like to place a bet on, I can create a new case and double check with them if possible. Let us know and we will look into it.

/Ray
0 Likes
Highlighted
Mrwhoooo Rank 2
Rank 2

Yeah I can see you added a lot of more options, thank you! 

If you would also add "By method" options for these fights it would be great:

Goldy, Hannah vs Granger, Miranda

Silva, Claudior vs Williams, Cole

Mickey Gall  vs Salim Touahri

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi @Mrwhoooo, sorry for the late reply, I'm on it and will inform you over the feasibility of the request as soon as I get an answer. Smile

/Ray
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Mrwhoooo, I've understood that the odds requested were indeed available on the fights mentioned Smile. Did you manage to place your bets?

/Ray

0 Likes