Can tennis take me to Vegas? Challenge and Giveaway!!

AndreiBN

As we all know by now,this year's Unibet Open Special Edition will be held in Las Vegas.I've always fancied taking a trip to the US,but never had the time for it.But now it will be the perfect time to do it.

Will have a bit longer holiday in the US,starting in Vegas for the UO event , where will be happy to meet again the familiar faces of Unibet and ,hopefully, have the opportunity to get to know many others from the community as well.I'm sure it will be a great event.

Wanted to make it a little bit special for me as well,so i decided to have and challenge in the sport that i love and to make it not so boring for you,will have a giveaway that some of you might be interested.

The Challenge!!

The goal of this challenge is to start from €100 and reach €3.000 with tennis bets.I will not go crazy in regards of odds and will have like 3-4 bets per day ( depending of my free time ). 

It's very important that my first 5-6 bets will be won,so i can adjust if things doesn't go as planned with the next bets.I'm guessing that the odds per bet will be somewhere between 1.50 - 2.50 ,this will depend on how strong i feel about a match.

Will give this challenge 5 shots!!! If I can't make it,than i have to rethink my betting and sport strategy 🤣 .So €500 for this to make it happen.Hopefully i will not have to use only 1 bullet!

Estimated time for this challenge,if it will go as planned it's about 7 days!If i will have to readjust wil give it about 2 weeks to complete!

The Giveaway!!

When i will reach €3.000 ,the plan is to direct buy-in for the Vegas Package.Feel much more comfortable in betting on tensi ,rather than playing UO qualifiers,and don't really have the time for them.Here comes the giveaway part!

Due to her bachelor final paper,my GF will not be able to travel with me in that period,so i would like to offer one of you the chance to join me for this special event in Vegas.

So the giveaway will be a "Guest Package" and will include :

• 4 nights accomodation to the hotel ( Will update the hotel name when we'll have all the official info .You will share the room with me.I'll ask 2 beds 🤣 )
  • Breakfast , lunch and dinner ( Not quite sure what the usual "Guest Package" includes when it comes to food,but i will provide any of the daily meals if missing )
  • Buy-in for minimum a side event ( If the challenge will be a success,will continue another one,and if it will go as planned,i will cover the buy-in for the Main Event,but for now,what i can guarantee is the buy-in for a side event )
  • And of course all the social fun events ( community side event , players party , welcome drinks ,etc )

All you need to do is post in this thread if you are interested in taking part of the raffle and you are in for it.When the challenger will be completed and i will buy-in the package i will go on with the raffle to get the winner.So hope you'll keep fingers crossed for me and see how this will go.

P.S. : Even if i will fail in this challenger,i will still buy-in for this event,so the giveaway will happen,no matter what,just keep it a secret!!

The challenge will start on Monday ( 03.07.2017 ) , when the Wimbledon Championship will kick off as well.

Rules

• You have to be 21+ to attend this event in Vegas ( 29 September until 2 October ).Will require a proof of ID right after the raffle.
  • You will be responsable for your flights to/from Vegas.
  • You will be responsable for any VISA requirements to enter the US.
  • The "Guest Package" can not be transfered to someone else or exchanged for cash value.
  • Unibet is not responsable in any way for this giveaway.

Wish me good luck and hopefully there will be couple of you interested in this ! :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Good luck with the challenge @AndreiBN, I'm sure you can do it * I'll follow the thread and hopefully we'll win together :) :Cash:

Unfortunately I don't plan to go to Vegas as it's just too much work to do to get a VISA (not sure I can make it in time even if I apply now... Romania sucks big time LUL ), so good luck everyone that will participate in the raffle as for sure this will be a great experience :Cool:

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Good luck man. You can do it ;) 

I would love to join the raffle, but nothing is sure with school for the new academic year tough. 

So I ll take a go with it (so put me in the raffle) but if it stays unsure on how school will be end of September, I will pull out of the raffle right before it begins. 

Just need to find away to fund the flight to Vegas aswell :p

P. S. Congrats on your GF aswell ;) hehe

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@KRYPTONITE wrote:

Will you post your picks in this Thread or in the other one ?

@KRYPTONITE Here in this thread. Been extremly busy today and probably tomorrow as well,so all my free time is going to the Wimbledon competition,but i will start the challenge tomorrow or latest wednesday and catch up for today :)

@startelver Not quite sure yet...Have a lot of things going on IRL at the moment (move to another place,events to attend ) and i'm trying to fit my schedule to organise the tennis competition as good as possible and to post some daily tips when i have a few minutes to spare.

Things will calm dowm starting tuesday,so i might kick it off ,but i need to have the time for it as i wanna do it as profitable as possible and not to just place random bets.

• 4 weeks later...

@Livertool Posted today..had A LOT of things going on IRL,but can't stay to much away from the community

@MoreTBC Will start it on monday ,as tomorrow in my town will kick off one of the biggest music festivals ( Untold festival ) ,and on the 10th of august ( thursday next week) ,regardless of where ill be with the challange,i'll do the raffle,so whoever still wants to join,feel free :)

Andrei. I'm going to opt out for the raffle. As much as I'd love to go, I won't be able to make the travel worthwhile. Going for 4 days and paying tons for flights + flying for almost a day, is just too much. 

If I could make the ravel longer it would be interesting, but as school starts around there... I just cant

Good luck tough!!! 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived