Can't use my bonuses?

BADJ

Been with Unibet for over 6 months, but cannot find a way to use my bonuses.  Easy enough to active them, but trying to use them is a nightmere. I only bet on Greyhound and Horse racing, but when placing a bet no bonus box, or icons are available on the bet slip. I've had £60 worth of bonuses since opening my account, and they've all vanished or expired. Are these bonuses real, or just a con to reel you in.. Can anyone shed any light on this?

@BADJ wrote:

Been with Unibet for over 6 months, but cannot find a way to use my bonuses.  Easy enough to active them, but trying to use them is a nightmere. I only bet on Greyhound and Horse racing, but when placing a bet no bonus box, or icons are available on the bet slip. I've had £60 worth of bonuses since opening my account, and they've all vanished or expired. Are these bonuses real, or just a con to reel you in.. Can anyone shed any light on this?

If you have one or more bonuses, you will have a yellow circle over your account money with a number. By clicking the account money you will be shown a small info page with some columns that have a history/bonus(yellow circle)/message, your account balance/bonus money and your account info. You can reach the bonus by clicking on it. Also when you are in the sports betting section you have a bar with home/live games/betting history/free bets and profit boosts, etc.

Almost forgot, if you have a bonus and you clicked it and read what is it about, look in the left you have like a menu where you can see under it active bonuses, invite friends, free bets and profit boosts, etc.

I hope it helped. Run Green! :cash:

@BADJ wrote:

Hi @BADJ , and welcome to the community.

Are thoses bonuses that you are taking about sports related one? Because almost ( if not all ) sports related bonus ( FreeBets , FBM , Deposit Bonuses, etc. ) exclud Greyhound and Horse Racing. And you wrote: " I only bet on Greyhound and Horse racing" , so please check the T&C of the bonuses available on your account , as most likely , if not specified otherwise , when you active a bonus offer , but fail to place bets on sports ( excluding Greyhounds and Horce racing ones ) , you for sure do not complete the wager in time and the offers will show as expired or will not be there anymore. It's separate categories on Unibet when it comes to Sports Betting and Greyhound or Horse racing Betting , so this might be the reason you can not get any benefits from them.

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Thanks for your helpful info. It shocked me, that when contacting Unibet, that as your told me, Bonuses don't apply on Greyhound @ Horse racing.. Unibet told me bonuses apply on sports, but not racing... As far as I'm concerned, and probably everyone else in the World, Greyhound @ Horse racing are most definitely classed as sports...  Strange that!!  Good luck with all your future betting... .