Can't see offers

Sect7G

Hi @Sect7G, I've asked around and it doesn't seem this is a reported issue. I tried it on my test account as well and it seems to work.

Could you try and update your Flash Player to the latest version like @Purps suggested and try a different Browser to see if anything changes?

Let me know if it works or not, if it doesn't a screenshot of the whole screen would help to further investigate this.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@RayL wrote:

Could you try and update your Flash Player to the latest version like @Purps suggested and try a different Browser to see if anything changes?

/Ray

@RayL I adviced checking Java but yeah, Flash is another thing that should also be kept updated and enabled.

Solid advice also to check it with different browsers. For example, I can only play poker on Chrome, doesn't work with other browsers, but I'm on Linux so nothing ( poker related ) ever really works properly :sad:

• 1 month later...

For the upcoming UFC this weekend there's a big fight for the interim WW title between RDA and Colvington but Unibet doesn't have odds posted but have 8 of the fights listed.  Oversight?  As this fight should draw in the top 2 for betting action.  @RayL

I've got half a dozen guys in my garage watching this UFC and to show them how Live betting works... big sigh.  Please pay attention to what you advertise and what you deliver.  There's no excuse for stating you'll have Live Betting and then not offer it.

well unibet just added 'dana white contender series , on tuesday ' on fight pass...if it was already there i didnt know !

thats a gr8 add, something to bet on mma during the week...2 hours before the show and no props showing ! :):(:):(

Kevin Randleman?  I think "the monster" passed away a few years ago... but that would have been a great matchup.. :)  All kidding aside yeah that was a nice fight with Whittaker.  Lots of swings in it and that by definition is what's needed to make a great fight.

I would love to see Unibet do some promo for UFC 226.  The Main Event is obviously huge but it would be nice to incorporate the PPV portion of the card as well.  If you can't think of a good idea for a promo reach out to me.

On the other big forum there are 2 threads dedicated to MMA and one has a lot of nearly 50k posts and 2 million views.  Poker players and fight fans go hand in hand.

mr randleman didnt mind using all sort of product to enhance his performance ...he die young too !

the pic show a staff infection that did go wild..lol

honestly giving some clue of the next ufc card...still 10 days before the next event

I plan to really go all in , on getting as much information/clue in incoming ufc/mma events...but i dont think i share all my hard work one way !! ist hard man

love mma

@Sect7G wrote:

Kevin Randleman?  I think "the monster" passed away a few years ago... but that would have been a great matchup.. :)  All kidding aside yeah that was a nice fight with Whittaker.  Lots of swings in it and that by definition is what's needed to make a great fight.

I would love to see Unibet do some promo for UFC 226.  The Main Event is obviously huge but it would be nice to incorporate the PPV portion of the card as well.  If you can't think of a good idea for a promo reach out to me.

On the other big forum there are 2 threads dedicated to MMA and one has a lot of nearly 50k posts and 2 million views.  Poker players and fight fans go hand in hand.

Haha I wonder how that got there :) We'll run a small competition here for the next big event that includes the PPV part of the card, it's been quite a while since we've done something on UFC :)

Former Community Manager

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry @Sect7G, but I ended up having to skip this event for a competition. I thought what I had proposed was actually a bit too boring and simple to give a prizepool - I'll come up with something better for the next one.

/Jeppe 

Former Community Manager

Very good to see the Live Betting was great tonight.  Obviously this was a small card but tomorrow night it should be big.  Looking forward to hosting a UFC event with Live Betting in my garage... yeah I know garage/lame.... but that's what happens when you get married and have 4 kids :)

There is nothing better than live betting MMA.  No sport can turn on a dime the way MMA can.  The problem for me was my stream is like 30 seconds delayed so I tend to bet just before a round ends as in real time both fighters are still on the stool.

Archived