CSGO ESL Pro league finals 26.10-30.10 Betting tips

xizted

It's about goddamn time i re-activate the brain cells responsible for csgo betting, and its about goddamn time to post here again with my self-proclaimed "mediocre at best" betting tips. As the odds aren't out for the individual matches, i will just give you some interesting picks for the event winner as those odds are out already, i will also be updating this as the matchups go up on unibet.

My 3 picks for the event winners:

Mousesports @10.00 They have a promising roster and they are in the easier group of the two. They are playing really well at the moment, beating the likes of fnatic, astralis, immortals and cloud9 in the last month.

Team Liquid @21.00 In my opinion this is going to be the event that makes or breaks the teams hopes and dreams as they haven't been on form lately, but this event could turn that upside down. They have a very strong roster and at 21.00 they look promising. They are also from group A which is easier than the stacked group B.

SK gaming @2.75 They didn't play that well in Epicenter, but they have been very stable top team and even though they need to fight their way out of the harder group against the top teams like Ninjas In Pyjamas Dignitas and FaZe.

I originally wanted to pick the smoking hot dignitas for the win but they got unlucky and got placed in the harder group B. They have the odds of 10 and even though they have been on fire for the last month, i just cant justify picking them for the win as they have to fight with teams such as Ninjas In Pyjamas , FaZe and Cloud9 for the playoff spot.

Btw feel free to post your own opinions and tips here, i really feel like esports betting isnt getting quite the attention it needs in terms of betting tips.

I was supposed to do this yesterday with some more effort behind it but work, life and a lot of other excuses happened but as there is still some time before the matches close i decided to make a quick post about some of the matches. I have marked my picks as bold, so here we go:

Optic vs Liquid @1.9 At 1.9 odds this one is a must have imo. Optic has been underground for a while and the last time we saw them, they were not at the level that would be needed to win Liquid. I was actually very surprised when i saw that liquid was indeed the underdog and while they have been shaky, they should take the win easily.

Cloud9 vs FaZe @1.9 FaZe has been showing some great for and recent pick up of karrigan will give them the needed tactical power that the old line-up lacked. Cloud9 also haven't been that great and they actually lost very recently to FaZe in Eleague.

I will be adding more matches later and this post was mainly just to get the liquid pick out there.

@xizted wrote:

I was supposed to do this yesterday with some more effort behind it but work, life and a lot of other excuses happened but as there is still some time before the matches close i decided to make a quick post about some of the matches. I have marked my picks as bold, so here we go:

Optic vs Liquid@ @1.9 At 1.9 odds this one is a must have imo. Optic has been underground for a while and the last time we saw them, they were not at the level that would be needed to win Liquid. I was actually very surprised when i saw that liquid was indeed the underdog and while they have been shaky, they should take the win easily.

Cloud9 vs @FaZe @1.9 FaZe has been showing some great for and recent pick up of karrigan will give them the needed tactical power that the old line-up lacked. Cloud9 also haven't been that great and they actually lost very recently to FaZe in Eleague.

I will be adding more matches later and this post was mainly just to get the liquid pick out there.

Just saw that that the odds flipped in the liquid vs optic match. (optic 2.0-1.75 liquid now) So i guess they saw my post and changed the odds to the correct ones Kappa.

If someone is looking for one more match to bet on:

Ninjas In Pyjamas vs SK gaming -2.5 @2 I really feel like Ninjas In Pyjamas have been quite overhyped recently and i think this should be a easy game for SK and i think Ninjas will have something like 8-12 rounds so it should be a easy win even with the -2.5.

Btw if someone wants to watch the games: https://www.twitch.tv/proleaguecsgo

Ok. Now that i got a moment of spare time, i will recap my picks from yesterday: Horrible, bad, very bad, very very bad and unexpected.

Now on to today's picks:

Cloud9 vs SK total rounds over 26.5 @1.9I  really believe that this match will be very close, i think something along the lines of 16-13 for Cloud9. Both teams have showed that they are not in the greatest of forms, but i think this will still be a close matchup between the 2 favourites of the tournament.

EnvyUs vs Liquid @3 Even after the horrible form that liquid has shown, this is a must win game for them and i really think they should be able to find the win here.

FaZe vs SK @2.4 After the pretty good showing from FaZe yesterday that ended with the closest of margins and the shaky play of SK from yesterday, i feel like this could be a great match to bet on.

Just as a final wild card for today, you could bet on a NRG upset over Ninjas, NRG looked way better than anyone expected them to.

So another day gone, another recap ahead: yesterday was as bad as the 26th. FeelsBadManSad Frog / Feels Bad Man - Meme by dobladov

Just a heads up: im sorry if anyone actually took my advice but i cant really see the future, i can only work with the stats and information that i got and the matches so far havent really gone my way. I also just want to say that im around 200€ down from these matches so im not only suggesting you to lose my money, im also losing mine. But now to the tips, lets hope i get atleast one correct today.

Optic vs EnvyUs @2.7 EnvyUs hasnt been really tested so far and optic has been on great form, only losing to mousesports who look like they might even win the tournament with these kind of performances.

FaZe vs Ninjas in Pyjamas @2.15 FaZe got pretty unlucky being placed in the group of death, and got very unlucky in their matches. They are a better team than their 1-2 record shows and Ninjas havent really been even a bit lucky in my opinion and if FaZe get a good map to play on, anything can happen.

Mousesports vs EnvyUs under 26.5 @1.9 I really feel like whoever wins this matchup will do it quick and 1.9 odds for under 26.5 is a great deal in my opinion.

I GOT A PICK CORRECT J1fji6zGbaaqfglzbhfBJiEf9_6mK0smMidY_Kze-cg.jpg?w=768&s=de2491fb401eb68742b3e62f13e3e273

Now to my picks for today, i did miss the Ninjas In Pyjamas vs EnVy game but i dont think it was that good to bet on.

Optic vs Cloud9 -1.5 maps @2.7 I really feel like optic doesnt have a deep enough map pool and this will be a easy win for cloud9

Seems like the picks are getting better and better as i got another pick right 😀

Here are my picks for the semis, i will also give my picks for the final when it pops up.

SK vs Ninjas In Pyjamas +1.5 @1.45 These are not that high odds, but i really think Ninjas will win atleast one map

Cloud9 vs Mousesports @2.08 I know that i picked mousesports to win the whole event, but i really feel like cloud9 will win this as they have been playing really well.

Looks like im getting better at this betting tips thing, i got both of my picks correct and my pick for the tournamet winners is still in the game http://i.imgur.com/n98w2Fy.pngIf SK wins, i will actually be in profit for this weekend

I really dont see cloud9 winning this so my pick will be SK @1.4

Edit: This popped up 10 seconds ago, so i couldnt include it earlier but instead of sk win, i would go for cloud9 +1.5 @1.6 as i think they will still get 1 map

Archived