Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquackwrote:

New rules are coming. The most important is: "Regarding the registration of players after a group stage of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League, a club may register three new eligible players without any restrictions. This is in line with the existing regulatory situation in the different domestic leagues, which does not impose restrictions on the eligibility for competitions of players registered for a new club during the winter transfer window."

Another chance for the richest clubs to register their new toy boys even they already played a ECL or EL match.

Good that number of subs are increased but that three new players register possibility just sucks. Like you said richest clubs wins in that and will increase transfers in winter which isn´t good imo. Also sucks for the players that are dropped from squad because of some "Coutinho"s wants to play with other girls and not with man. Well, good thing that it only starts next season and no matter what Philippe ain´t celebrating this year Smile

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
JRE Rank 14
Rank 14

Today's matches. Juventus-Real Madrid X, odds 3.25.                                                       Sevilla-Bayern Munich 1, odds 5.95. I actually think Sevilla can win. 

Hothuw Rank 17
Rank 17

Yeah, 1-1 now. Game over Manchester city.... Smile

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Roma making huge comeback, gogogo Smile

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@Hothuwwrote:

Yeah, 1-1 now. Game over Manchester city.... Smile

Liverpool had all the luck today, city denied obvious goal and one post shot. But i´ll take it Very Happy

TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

Shocking results yesterday, so could it be that.......

funbet.png

.......tonight this happens?

"fun bet" obv Smile

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@Purps

How you still got dollars as currency? Very Happy

0 Likes
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@Livertool Everything poker/betting related pretty much operated on USD when I created my account, including my Neteller account. This was quite a while ago.

I believe we are not allowed to change the currency that was chosen when creating an account,or am I wrong about that? ( that would be great ) 

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@Purps

I might be wrong here but i recall they changed automatically currencys to euros for us at some point. Or then it was some other site.