cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@WuDu wrote:

No wonder she only made it to the centre circle with her lack of stamina...Laugh

Rofl Highlight of the match to be honest. She is so cute actually, what a shame she has no brain. 

But these are the new generations. People wanna earn money through these social medias by doing some crazy or abnormal stuff. What the teenagers wanna work? Nothing, they wanna be influencers. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@cris1285 wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

No wonder she only made it to the centre circle with her lack of stamina...Laugh

Rofl Highlight of the match to be honest. She is so cute actually, what a shame she has no brain. 

But these are the new generations. People wanna earn money through these social medias by doing some crazy or abnormal stuff. What the teenagers wanna work? Nothing, they wanna be influencers. 

I'll throw one out there:

People like that always existed, however in the past (pre social media) they simply didn't have a channel to broadcast their stupidity to the world. Now if you're a narcissist and you're not talented enough to get famous the "traditional" way, you can sell your soul and dignity for social media fame/money. And for some people with low self esteem, this seems like a good trade off. People like Vitaly's GF are practically prostituting themselves...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

Probably one of the earliest and most notorious examples, certainly in Britain, was Erica Roe's "probably alcohol induced" streak at Twickenham in 1982. This led to a spate of streaking especially at big sporting events, and after a while cameras were told not to focus on the participants so as not to encourage them or publicity. There's nothing new out there, just a lot more money involved these days.

Screenshot (4008).png

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

I am watching Salzburg-Liverpool so dont @ me! Tag Jeppe-Unibet or @psrquack instead. Laugh

Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

Today advent calendar had "make a 10€ in-play bet on Champions league to receive 5€ bet builder bet".After first matches started that mission disappeared and it is now 100,000€ predictor promo.Anyone noticed?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@XY wrote:

I am watching Salzburg-Liverpool so dont @ me! Tag Jeppe-Unibet or @psrquack instead. Laugh

It was really good match. I don't see why not Salzburg couldn't go far in EL. Funny how everyone talking just about Haaland, if i could pick one them to pool it would be Minamino Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool  @CharismaMan  @pinki  I’m thinking about the idea of creating a separate topic that takes into account the errors of the BAP. And every person puts out mistakes. The person who posted the most merciless gets a prize a week, a month. After the match, the atalanta miner:
1. did not give a second yellow card for the backside pads
then atalanta scored a goal
2. gave a red card it is not clear why the miner player
then atalanta scores a goal
That's bullHeartHeartsHeart

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

liv.JPG

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

Exchange lol zone and ezpz and were fine Happy

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist