Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JRE Rank 14
Rank 14

Yes, that odds are really good.

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Maybe under 3,5 for PSG - Real M @1.97 ?

No Neymar, Real can pretty much just sit back if they want and take no risks. Could go really crazy too but with these odds rather take under. It´s really 50%-60% like olympic winner Matti Nykänen would say Very Happy

matti_baarissa.jpgLooking his face, he ain´t showing peace but max 2 goals tonight Smile

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Tottenham to win @2.25

Awful playing style by Juve in first match, so passive and defensing, if they keep that up, no chances to go through. How did they manage to make two and missed penalty too? Would be surpised if Tottenham don't win this one, surely they make 1-2 goals at least so how will Juve responce to that? 2-0 Cash

0 Likes
jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

I can easily see Juve to not lose a goal. Still, they need to score so they need to open little more (could it be boring match with Juventus attacking in last 10minutes??? under 2.5 sure bet?). Dybala in s h i t form (still he can hit some set pieces), Mandzukic, Bernardeschi, Cuadrado out and Higuain in doubt, this all mean Juve have big problems. Tottenham only without Alderweireld. If Tottenham score first their chances will skyrocket, they have very big chance here, i predict that if they blew it 100% Kane in summer to Real, Poch to Chelsea/Real, same with Alli and no more big Tottenham. Very important match for the club future. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Well they were in perfect position with 2-0 in first match and still Tottenham managed to equalize so if they play like in first, no chances for them. A least they need to press harder and not just sit back and make it so easy for Tottenham. Hopefully they go and actually play and we would get interesting match. We'll see Smile

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

I think today we will see a really one sided and a defense based boring game. Beacuse I'm not a supporter of neighter club so I will chose the grind for tonight. Btw I will put some money on over 2,5 goal for Manchester City-Basel and under 2,5 goals for Tottenham-Juventus combo. To be honest I do not prefer the 2 games per day rule, I like 4 games at same time method. I hope UEFA will bring back that format in the future.

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Juve so unlucky, denied 100% sure penalty Sad

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Wow, with high percentage Juve keeps on scoring. Good for the game, bad for the bet, should be epic last 30 minutes Smile

Hothuw Rank 17
Rank 17

@Livertoolwrote:

Wow, with high percentage Juve keeps on scoring. Good for the game, bad for the bet, should be epic last 30 minutes Smile

And for Buffon, hehe. Last game today maybe for Buffon on Champions league...

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

No, Buffon and Juve marches on Very Happy