Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XY Rank 18
Rank 18

You know how much match was wierd when you see M. Mažić showed only 1 yellow. Speechless

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Towards my expections it was just awful final. Salah out and it totally changed their play. Karius, cmon go HeartHeartsHeart yourself. And once again Klopp, monkey in shoulders is getting quite heavy i would think.

Well, next year we try again...

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

Towards my expections it was just awful final. Salah out and it totally changed their play. Karius, cmon go HeartHeartsHeart yourself. And once again Klopp, monkey in shoulders is getting quite heavy i would think.

Well, next year we try again...

I guess Leno has a new potential destination here. Karius has to be gone after a showing like that...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
XY Rank 18
Rank 18

@XY wrote:

Biggest hook I swallowed in my betting carieer. Waterfall 

Untitled.pngUntitled x.png
W-Wide

AB-Blocked

FS-Foul suffered

One more for archive. AngryRofl )

under.png

Where does lines coming from?

Speechless. 

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Is Goretska out tonight? Anyone Bayern to make goals? We know Lewandowski always fails in big games so he probly won´t. Coman seems to be in good form but don´t know anything about him. 

If Firmino is out too, we could easily have low goals Wonder

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@Livertool, Kicker expect Bayern to start like this:
Neuer - Kimmich, Süle, Hummels, Alaba - Goretzka, Thiago - Gnabry, James, Coman - Lewandowski
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

No Goretska but Fabinho-Matip as defence duo is frightening thingy Scared

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

It's funny how Liverpool's style of play is almost identical to when I play with them in Fifa 19.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20

@WuDu wrote:

It's funny how Liverpool's style of play is almost identical to when I play with them in Fifa 19.

You mean that can't score a single goal ? Rofl 

Whoever Rank 11
Rank 11

Is it too unrealistic to think now that Atletico - Juve match will produce most amount of goals compared to other round of 16 (first leg) matches ... 

0 Likes