Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@TTABKATA: checking these odds is clear for me betting on Real in this phase is a waste of money. If they will qualify for the final their odds will be similar but the risk of losing will be lower. Bayern's odds is still to low, they aren't any hard games in the season but the two semi finals and maybe the final so they can lose the rythm easily. Around 4,5-5 would be accessible for the bet. If I would go for a surebet/cashing out of bet with profit  I would bet on Liverpool and Roma and hope for one of those teams will reach the final.

TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20

Odds can be changed after tomorrow's draw

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@TTABKATAwrote:

Odds can be changed after tomorrow's draw

Yep, that's we I will pick the two teams with the highest odds today. I'm sure the two lower odds teams will get the higher ones. My guess is Real-Liverpool and Bayern-Roma.

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Yes the draw makes lot of difference, even which team gets drawn first and gets to be home team in first leg. I just wonder can you cash out your bets after first leg? 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Marseille gives odds of 15 at the moment, tempted to try that and hope they would proceed tonight. Not impossible at all Smile

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertoolwrote:

Yes the draw makes lot of difference, even which team gets drawn first and gets to be home team in first leg. I just wonder can you cash out your bets after first leg? 

Should be a cash out option on this market, but if not, just simply bet on the opposite, balancing out your expected profit. 

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Livertoolwrote:

I really don't know. If this won't work I will place a bet for another team.Tongue

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Well, i don´t mind this at all Smile

ceel.jpg

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Livertool wrote:

Well, i don´t mind this at all Smile

ceel.jpg

I'm going to be worried watching a game where James Rodriguez is on the other side of Real Teardrop

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

I'm going to be worried watching a game where James Rodriguez is on the other side of Real Teardrop

That would be something if he would do the honor of kicking Real out Very Happy I just wonder if they have deal that he can´t play against RM?

0 Likes