Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@WuDu wrote:

No wonder she only made it to the centre circle with her lack of stamina...Laugh

Rofl Highlight of the match to be honest. She is so cute actually, what a shame she has no brain. 

But these are the new generations. People wanna earn money through these social medias by doing some crazy or abnormal stuff. What the teenagers wanna work? Nothing, they wanna be influencers. 

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@cris1285 wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

No wonder she only made it to the centre circle with her lack of stamina...Laugh

Rofl Highlight of the match to be honest. She is so cute actually, what a shame she has no brain. 

But these are the new generations. People wanna earn money through these social medias by doing some crazy or abnormal stuff. What the teenagers wanna work? Nothing, they wanna be influencers. 

I'll throw one out there:

People like that always existed, however in the past (pre social media) they simply didn't have a channel to broadcast their stupidity to the world. Now if you're a narcissist and you're not talented enough to get famous the "traditional" way, you can sell your soul and dignity for social media fame/money. And for some people with low self esteem, this seems like a good trade off. People like Vitaly's GF are practically prostituting themselves...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Probably one of the earliest and most notorious examples, certainly in Britain, was Erica Roe's "probably alcohol induced" streak at Twickenham in 1982. This led to a spate of streaking especially at big sporting events, and after a while cameras were told not to focus on the participants so as not to encourage them or publicity. There's nothing new out there, just a lot more money involved these days.

Screenshot (4008).png

It Is What It Is
0 Likes