• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moving towards two all-English finals now...:speechless:

Edit: Not so fast my friend...:laugh:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

How is that NOT a red card for Azpilicueta?

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@XY wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

few minutes ago,58.min,Rode didnt receive 2nd yellow...game is now break even 😉

True, true, however Azipilicueta was going full Roy Keane on the Eintracht player...

Haller about to make his comeback now!

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Late, both legs stretched, sole first. If that's not a red, it's gonna be impossible to get one :D

I agree it is RED,but tackle from behind is also yellow!  Try to swear toward referee and you will see that one (red) straight away 😉

But guys,which one...

TELEMMGLPICT000171945818_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqjZCqkh21MTy1LvXE-PcUNTlaTMTxUhlzF8Rkw038U-A.jpeg?imwidth=450

or

kevin-trapp-jubel-1551989622-20938.jpg

The odds for Mainz on Sunday are pretty juicy now---> 5,4 here at Unibet. No way, Frankfurt is ready for them after such a game. Also, Frankfurt-Mainz is a derby! Mainz will be motivated to finish their season in style...

Also, our boy Azipilicueta walking a tight rope right now. Handball and throwing the ball away towards the end...

• Like 1

Azpilicueta doesn't care about rules at all...

Penalties! Sarri didn't try to substitute Kepa, again...??? 🤣

Justice! 👍

@XY wrote:

Why do you need 70M goalkeeper when back 4 does their job...

Well invested money...

@WuDu wrote:

The odds for Mainz on Sunday are pretty juicy now---> 5,4 here at Unibet. No way, Frankfurt is ready for them after such a game. Also, Frankfurt-Mainz is a derby! Mainz will be motivated to finish their season in style...

I should start listening to my own advice more often...Mainz leads 2-0 with 10 minutes to go.

• Like 2

@WuDu wrote:

I should start listening to my own advice more often...Mainz leads 2-0 with 10 minutes to go.

Yeah,as soon as I saw that result you came to my mind...

Values in a last two rounds all over the place...shame I made a little betting "disconnection" few weeks ago. :teardrop:

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu put 20 euro on a double with Schalke and Mainz shortly after that post. Odds 22. Needless to say I'm not impressed by Caligiuri and his penalty... 

Ouch! Funny thing is, the odds went up again over the weekend at all betting places.

This was penalty #19 over the last two seasons for S04? All good thing slowly must come to an end...