• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

giphy

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I would gladly pay pay-per-view for a camera in Barca locker room 🤣🤣

They were dreadful in 2nd half i dont know what they were playing apart from that early Suarez chance. Busquets is one big lol. And dont get me at Messi in big moments. They need one goal ONE fookin goal 😀😀 Embarrassing.

Im sure that Wijnaldum would be a great striker. He is very average midfielder, looks lost whenever i see him, but he is great goalscorer.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Great goal by Ziyech. But if not for football, he looks like he'd spend his days at the local shisha bars...:laugh:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@pinki wrote:

@Livertool yes, Ajax is ok for Liverpool. But also for better show in my opinion.  Finally something moved in the Dutch football :)

I would have preferred Tottenham. Ajax will be tough one. They have played really well what i have seen and look at teams that they have already defeated.

Holy crap!

Ziyech also hitting the post before and then this...

However Onana saved their butts a few times before.