CL finally back

Livertool

Ain't over till it is but very dissappointing that they couldn't even make away goal. That wasn't Klopp's fault as there were enough chances but Mane, Milner, Salah just wasn't up to it.

Still don't understand that you play certain way with certain players pretty much all season and then you change your tactics for most important match of rest of season :wow: 

Looks like another season without title but what can you do if once again others were better :annoyed:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know what Klopp wanted to achieve with Wijnaldum over there.Have a feeling neither Wijnaldum did.

Gap between the back line and midfield were too big.Messi felt like a fish in the sea.
To be honest,all Liverpool players lost their "player to player" duels... :speechless:

If they fail in a title chase,they will be emotionaly empty for the next season...and with Arsenal getting better,Tottenham at their new home,it will be really thugh to get into top 4.Just my prediction.

@Livertool wrote:

Still don't understand that you play certain way with certain players pretty much all season and then you change your tactics for most important match of rest of season :wow: 

Yeah, what was that exactly? I was always thinking that if not Liverpool then who who can go to Nou Camp and try to win? Especially Gomez change was very odd to me, since he didnt play much lately. He was afraid probably that Arnold will leave the space too much open. Wijnaldum was almost as lost as Hendo, but he have always a goal in him so maybe on that was counting Klopp. Hendo omission was pretty spot on (he was so lost sometimes after sub, i must admit i laugh at some of his actions), but he was always a starter and omitting him for most important match of the season was pretty much poor taste. Wasnt that the Hendo that gave that perfect pass to Mane?? I could swear it was him, but maybe Milner. Its not over but its not till the Barca score a goal. Maybe just maybe Liverpool can pull Roma with early goal, maybe some red card for Barcelona. There is a chance but very small one. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Maybe the idea behind Gomez starting was that he would have been better defensive than Arnold but then again when there wasn't threat of attacking from that side it made Alba's job much easier and then he could attack more. And first goal was perfect pass from him with Gomez and Henderson just watching very closely.

Hopefully Suarez finds mad dog in him and starts biting again 🤣 He was quite aggressive yesterday, too bad no one tried harder to get him flip and get red card.

• Like 2

Roma managed to go through because of Stadio Olimpico's narrow field,that do not suits Barcelona,and arial duels.You saw yesterday how they tried,and manage,to stretch Liverpool's back line.
Also,cant see Liverpool is able to score 3 header goals...

10min Salah, after Busquets mistake (yesterday he also gave up some ridiculous balls) 24 pen Liverpool. Barca is aggressive, Suarez/Vidal biting someone, Pique push someone, Jessica Alba scream at someone, Messi feels like in Buenos Aires...there you have A CHANCE  🤣

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Personally i like seeing Messi winning individually and with Barcelona because he delivers so much and it gets validated. Even aside from the scoring the man is a great playmaker and really appreciates his teammates it's beautiful seeing him and Suarez happy together because it's so genuine and not just a formality.

• Like 1

@jerry wrote:

@Livertool  Correct me but i think i didnt see this in TV coverage? I guess red card for Messi is bad for business 🤣

I don't remember seeing it, could be cause i was still pretty hangoverish though. Funny thing is that Fabinho got card from that hit and Messi scored from freekick followed.

With var there will be no wrong decisions they said :speechless:

• Like 1

Idk if Barca has much interest to attack so hard to say what will be outcome. All options as good as other but not enough to take us to final. At least i have to see what will lineup for tomorrow, with Klopp you never know...

I heard inside rumours that Klopp already asked Hyypiä and Litmanen to join. With those it would have been 10-0 but uefa denied them playing 😛
  • Like 2

Still cant believe at the lineup in Barcelona. Gomez started before when and when exactly he played RB before the Barcelona match? Wasnt that october or something? And chess move with Wijnaldum 🤣 Still a chance without Mo, im not even sure if its lower one since Liverpool best player this season is Mane. The same 3-5%, the match need to go right way. Early goal, maybe goal just before the half, trying to piss Suarez (im playing rec card for him :haha:) /Pique, Alba is freak too, playing with confidence at the back. Messing with Messi is futile, since can shove his little fists into the face of rival and get away with this :happy: Not allowing Barca to score will be hard but its doable. IMO there is good chance that at some point the result will be 2:0 and then it will be interesting.

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

Tomorrow no Firmi no, no Mo Salah, no mo chances :waterfall: Except i leave 2% chance... or 3 but that is it. No, 5% but no mo :speechless: NO

No problems...Origi to score a header,S.Mane to score a goal assisted by A. Robertson and D. Sturridge to score in extra time (93rd).

Easy game. 🤣

Worth to mention,Barca rested most of their main players in a last LaLiga match.Just backing psrquack opinion 😉

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Tomorrow no Firmi no, no Mo Salah, no mo chances :waterfall: Except i leave 2% chance... or 3 but that is it. No, 5% but no mo :speechless: NO

No problems...Origi to score a header,S.Mane to score a goal assisted by A. Robertson and D. Sturridge to score in extra time (93rd).

Easy game. 🤣

Worth to mention,Barca rested most of their main players in a last LaLiga match.Just backing psrquack opinion 😉

Now is Mane turn... guys come over here @Livertool @WuDu 🤣 I dont wanna get ban 🤣 

• Like 1

Suarez definitely would make my all-favela team as well! Such a dirty player...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

How was that not a free kick after the handball by Vidal?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"