Livertool

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@XY wrote:

ith all said,we can't blame Lewa for anything.No wonder why he wants to leave!Who wants to play in Bayern with Coman at the left flank,and Gnabry at right!

Kingsley Coman and Robert Lewandowski traded blows in a training ground bust-up, Bayern Munich boss Niko Kovac has confirmed.

German publication Bild reported Coman and Lewandowski clashed following a heated exchange on Thursday and Kovac admitted the fight took place.

I compared odds in several bookies for Juventus - Ajax game on under 5.5 cards and it looks like that in some places these odds are way too good(for now) ... For example in Unibet it's @1.73 while in Bet365 it is @1.80 ... Obviously there were 5 yellow cards in the first leg so we might see another typical very intense game where ref gives out several cards but still perhaps we'll actually see much cleaner game this time around where both teams actually try to play football and therefore ref holds cards in his pocket as long as possible ...

@XY wrote:

@XY wrote:

ith all said,we can't blame Lewa for anything.No wonder why he wants to leave!Who wants to play in Bayern with Coman at the left flank,and Gnabry at right!

Kingsley Coman and Robert Lewandowski traded blows in a training ground bust-up, Bayern Munich boss Niko Kovac has confirmed.

German publication Bild reported Coman and Lewandowski clashed following a heated exchange on Thursday and Kovac admitted the fight took place.

Pretty brave on Coman's part, given the fact that Lewandowski's wife is competing internationally in karate! :laugh: However as the game on Sunday showed, once Bayern starts fighting themselves in training, it means that they're zoned in:

Lizerazu vs Matthäus

Badstuber vs Emre Can with Franck "voice of reason" Ribery acting as the ref.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Whoever wrote:

I compared odds in several bookies for Juventus - Ajax game on under 5.5 cards and it looks like that in some places these odds are way too good(for now) ... For example in Unibet it's @1.73 while in Bet365 it is @1.80 ... Obviously there were 5 yellow cards in the first leg so we might see another typical very intense game where ref gives out several cards but still perhaps we'll actually see much cleaner game this time around where both teams actually try to play football and therefore ref holds cards in his pocket as long as possible ...

Actually now it's more hilarious that in both tuesday's CL games cards over/under line was too high(i believe that in Barca vs Man Utd it was set at 4.5 or 5) as there were 1 card in Barcelona and 2 in Torino. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You know Klopp is great coach cause he is utilizing bottom premiership midfielder like Henderson into title challenging team. Im pretty sure he would find some work for Drinkwater too 😏

Tough week for Liverpool. There is good chance that they will be left with nothing after awesome season. Easy for me to see that Barcelona is exposing Henderson/Matip top level awkwardness and go through after 1st leg and then with Benitez revenge the whole season go puff in one week :Waterfall:

Dont see City gave up on title (all hope on Burnley and Brendan :Geek:) and Barcelona is the worst semifinal rival. With Tottenham Liverpool would go with ease and with Ajax there would be a lot of goals and i think Liverpool would also go through. Barca is in pretty average shape, Busquets in terrible form (they should target him, like they will Hendo and Matip, he is playing like segunda c player now, shocking mistakes from him), shaky defence, Suarez only with glimpses of quality, same as Dembele/Coutinho. So they need a goal, or even a two. 4;2 3;1 maybe even 4;1 like Roma :Rofl: and Liverpool have really good chance. Van Dijk is great player on his own but what is his greatest quality is that he is making Matip and Lovren look like a decent defenders :Rofl: Name one top team that those two would make a bench :Wonder:

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@XY wrote:

That day came @Livertool  .... 

To Be Or Not To Be College Gif GIF

It will be foreplay tonight, softening Barca to mayhem they will meet next week :Popeye:

Did anyone see what happened yesterday? No one seems to remember anything from yesterday :Wow: Good jor Ajax though. To bad for them they will face best team in world right now if they make it to final.

And to @jerry @ . They call me pessimist but you are on your own league buddy :Cheeky: Least goals conceded this season with Klopps tactics which is definitely easy for defenders, Lovren leading their team to wc final last summer and he is only third optin for cb so really interesting pov :Rofl:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@XY wrote:

That day came @Livertool  .... 

To Be Or Not To Be College Gif GIF

It will be foreplay tonight, softening Barca to mayhem they will meet next week :Popeye:

Did anyone see what happened yesterday? No one seems to remember anything from yesterday :Wow: Good jor Ajax though. To bad for them they will face best team in world right now if they make it to final.

And to @jerry @ . They call me pessimist but you are on your own league buddy :Cheeky: Least goals conceded this season with Klopps tactics which is definitely easy for defenders, Lovren leading their team to wc final last summer and he is only third optin for cb so really interesting pov :Rofl:

Yes,I think the same.Do not expecting some spectacle tonight,but a big tension.

Thight game for sure.

To be honest,Ajax didnt surprised me,but Tottenham did.They looked so sterile up front.

Llorente??? D.Alli ???

Also think M. Pochettino gave too much credits to Ajax.

First 30min looked awful.

What so say on "jerrys"  post...Those are comments made from someone who follows particular club only when they have them on a betslip.

Barca had some conversations with Lovren last year,if I am not mistaken.Also must admit he matured how years passed.

He do not make silly mistakes like he used to do 3-4 years ago.

I cant remember a club that have score a header goal when Matip and Dijk played together.All air ball are their.So...

If I would have that "firstgoalscorer" promotion,I would go for S. Mané (33.min). :Smile:

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

To be honest,Ajax didnt surprised me,but Tottenham did.They looked so sterile up front.

More than 20 years ago a team from my country played against Ajax in the group phase. I remember the underdog's team's player faces before the start. I saw the similar fade and nervous faces when I looked on Tottenham's players yesterday.

@psrquack wrote:

@XY wrote:

More than 20 years ago a team from my country played against Ajax in the group phase. I remember the underdog's team's player faces before the start. I saw the similar fade and nervous faces when I looked on Tottenham's players yesterday.

could be...#dontcrackunderpressure

@psrquack wrote:

@XY wrote:

FTC?

• Like 2

Cant say im not surprised at the squads. Coutinho instead Dembele, Vidal for Arthur, Gomez for Arnold, midfield with Keita, Fabinho, Wijnaldum :wow:. Its probably 5-3-2, with three central defenders for Liverpool. Interesting, IMO its a mistake they should play with squad/formation they are used to the most. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Oh Klopp what did you do 😞

Wijnaldum totally useless, like we were 1 man short  whole match, i would like to hear what is reasoning for that. And no threat from right side with Gomez. Add some bad luck and decisions and that is result. ❤️♥️❤️

• Like 1

If I ever had to set up an "All-Favela" team, Man City's goalie and Arturo Vidal would be my go-to guys to build around...:laugh:

Seems like our hopes are now on Ajax...

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Livertool wrote:

Oh Klopp what did you do 😞

Wijnaldum totally useless, like we were 1 man short  whole match, i would like to hear what is reasoning for that. And no threat from right side with Gomez. Add some bad luck and decisions and that is result. ❤️♥️❤️

Yeah,Klopp screwed this one up.

Match gone wrong,for Liverpool,when they went for an away goal...

Pain will be even bigger for you Livertool ,when you lose a title for a point!  :teardrop:

Slikovni rezultat za yes gif
  • Like 1