CL finally back

Livertool

Good prematch entertainment watching british parliament debating over no deal brexit. Atmosphere is better than many football matches with all the yeahs, nos and boos and almost had to change my diaper couple of times with that chaiman shouting ORDER with voice of satan :scared:

Hopefully we will see as entertaining match too. Giddy up Pool :popeye:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a snoozefest so far, thank God for Manuel Neuer! 🤣

Bayern has such an opera house audience...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Not a lot happening. I think that will change the further we go...

Really dont get that offside rule that they dont flag it anymore but let game play and if goal then var. Waiting for the first someone gets injured because of it and then they will end that sh1t

Little fun fact:

During the 6 games between the Bundesliga and the Premier League, the Bundesliga teams didn't manage to score a goal out of regular play: BVB scored 0 goals against Tottenham, S07 was gifted 2 penalties and Bayern's only goal was an own goal by Matip. Not a good look.

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Lewandowski again missing in action during such an important game in the UCL. Hummels in the post game interview managed to throw both Kovac and Löw under the bus at the same time. :laugh:

Really interesting to see how Bayern reacts now in regards to the Bundesliga.

Never saw more miserable Bayern...In a first match they were solid at the back,came with that plan and succeed.Applaud for Kovac.But in second match,they were awful all ove the place.

Attacking play was so predictable...all actions were through the flanks.James was nowhere to be seen form the middle.Didn't expect anything from Ribery as he was injured most of the season.When you realize that just few weeks ago Gnabry signed a new deal.🤣 Have no idea what they see in that guy,except he is young?!His job was just to shoot the ball across the six yard box,and pray that Lewandowski is there.He is probably a new Thomas Müller,for them.Biggest scam in history of the soccer.
With all said,we can't blame Lewa for anything.No wonder why he wants to leave!Who wants to play in Bayern with Coman at the left flank,and Gnabry at right!

Only thing I don't understand,how Salihamidzic manage to trick Karl-Heinz Rummenigge about that Kovac is a good coach for Bayern...
If Bayern wants to keep they tradition,Karl needs to kick them both out.

Nothing to say about Liverpool.Perfect match!
"Salah to score against Fulham" is the only option to go...

"Bundesliga is not a strong league anymore"

Slikovni rezultat za big laugh gif

When was?

@cris1285 wrote:

I told you guys, Bundesliga is not a strong league anymore

Now everyone wants Porto or Ajax, but i think Ajax is really dangerous. 

A little bit of a populistic stance you're taking there, don't you agree?

The results were bad, how we reached these results was even worse, however that's the result of one single season. 4 EPL teams reached the 1/4-finals, that's as many teams as in the past 3 seasons combined!

The BVB has one of the youngest teams and we basically only had one bad half in Tottenham. Bayern lost to Liverpool (nothing to be ashamed of) in part due to poor coaching, but they're going to invest 200 M+ this summer. Schalke is fighting relegation and was just incredibly, incredibly lucky to play in the UCL and reach the 1/8-finals. You won't be bothered with them over the next few years, don't worry! :laugh:

The Bundesliga has a lot of young players/teams coming up, with the BVB, Red Bull, Leverkusen and Gladbach. Next year, you'll see a much better UCL performance from them...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@XY  I think so but i would prefer Moreno cause i would like to see Milner in midfield as i don´t have much faith in Wijnaldum/Fabinho/Henderson attack play. Hopefully Keita or Shaqiri will start instead of Henderson if Milner is lb. But i trust boss to make right desicions :happy:

• Like 2

Yeah,I agree with you @Livertool although doubt Shaqiri could get more than last 5 min...
Main question is,will Porto play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3? If Sérgio Conceição opt for 4-4-2,Liverpool can easily win 3:0 but if he use 4-3-3 formation ,they have some chances at home.

But...main show is at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium :inlove:

*Just to add,if somebody wants to play my requested bet,it is avaiable and on the site...Danilo Pereira to get a card and players team to lose  @4,40

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Interesting to see what Tottenham can do. 3 matches h2h in two weeks, tonight might be best chance to win one of them although what i would mostly want to see is spurs winning pl match 🆒

Yeah,keep dreaming...🤣

Though to see Tottenham passing Man City with such a defence.I thought to take a Tottenham to win PL at the start of the season,priced 12,00-15,00,but expected that delay of opening the new stadium,therefore skipped that option.

Maybe next season if I see some replacements for Sissoko and Loris,and if Liverpool miss to win,again... 😉

• Like 1

We had,IRONY-fans whistled while UEFA Champions league anthem was on,yet they bought tickets.

1441111577.jpg

JOSEP'S NEW GAME PLAN-lets see how many passes we can make without purpose

Slikovni rezultat za passing football ball gif

UFC 236 PRE FIGHT-brazilian beast from Amazon against londons fashion men

901526177_fightcard.thumb.png.e90904686f7a10755005b778d26c9ab3.png

NEW/OLD FOOTBALL ISSUE-human being without purpose entering onto the pitch

tumblr_pbi4bo57Dt1rchkzlo1_400.gif

AAAAAND MAN CITY's  FINAL THIRD

giphy%2B%25288%2529.gif

WE SAW EVERYTHING,EXCEPT FOOTBALL

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

Next time watch other channel and see best football in world 😏

guilty

:Rofl: 

I waited Liverpool error against Southampton,but left "disappointed". Yesterdays match against Porto was just a formality...

Worst thing is that Guardiola left satisfied with the result?!

Really?

I understand all things,thight schedule,number of matches already played,tiredness...but that pointless passes in a first half dont understand.They made 220+ passes between back four!

He said,"we didnt want give Tottenham momentum"... and I get that,but what kind of match,then,can we expect at Etihad?

Again dead football till 60min,and then "all-in"?

All in all,hope Tottenham go pass!

*after all seen,and read between the lines,can only conclude that Kane was a target all the time...

8b0602853265eb76107f475ef713e478.gif

• Like 1

@XY  

If you want to see entertaining football with home team pressing hard and play without nothing to lose mentality, go for Ajax - Juve.

If you want to see boring football with home team sitting back and visitors controlling ball , go for ManU - Barca.

If you want tips, go for x and x 😉

• Like 1