Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@cris1285 wrote:

I told you guys, Bundesliga is not a strong league anymore

Now everyone wants Porto or Ajax, but i think Ajax is really dangerous. 

A little bit of a populistic stance you're taking there, don't you agree?

The results were bad, how we reached these results was even worse, however that's the result of one single season. 4 EPL teams reached the 1/4-finals, that's as many teams as in the past 3 seasons combined!

The BVB has one of the youngest teams and we basically only had one bad half in Tottenham. Bayern lost to Liverpool (nothing to be ashamed of) in part due to poor coaching, but they're going to invest 200 M+ this summer. Schalke is fighting relegation and was just incredibly, incredibly lucky to play in the UCL and reach the 1/8-finals. You won't be bothered with them over the next few years, don't worry! Laugh

The Bundesliga has a lot of young players/teams coming up, with the BVB, Red Bull, Leverkusen and Gladbach. Next year, you'll see a much better UCL performance from them...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump