Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Good prematch entertainment watching british parliament debating over no deal brexit. Atmosphere is better than many football matches with all the yeahs, nos and boos and almost had to change my diaper couple of times with that chaiman shouting ORDER with voice of satan Scared

Hopefully we will see as entertaining match too. Giddy up Pool Popeye

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

What a snoozefest so far, thank God for Manuel Neuer! Rofl

Bayern has such an opera house audience...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Not a lot happening. I think that will change the further we go...

Really dont get that offside rule that they dont flag it anymore but let game play and if goal then var. Waiting for the first someone gets injured because of it and then they will end that sh1t

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Ez pz, no doubt better team won Thumbs Up 

Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Little fun fact:

During the 6 games between the Bundesliga and the Premier League, the Bundesliga teams didn't manage to score a goal out of regular play: BVB scored 0 goals against Tottenham, S07 was gifted 2 penalties and Bayern's only goal was an own goal by Matip. Not a good look.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20

D1keipEX0AAwzvY.jpg

4 english teams in quarterfinals

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Every team wants Porto or Ajax, i just want to avoid Juve and that fking Ronaldo Laugh

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Lewandowski again missing in action during such an important game in the UCL. Hummels in the post game interview managed to throw both Kovac and Löw under the bus at the same time. Laugh

Really interesting to see how Bayern reacts now in regards to the Bundesliga.

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

I told you guys, Bundesliga is not a strong league anymore. 

Now everyone wants Porto or Ajax, but i think Ajax is really dangerous. 

0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Never saw more miserable Bayern...In a first match they were solid at the back,came with that plan and succeed.Applaud for Kovac.But in second match,they were awful all ove the place.

Attacking play was so predictable...all actions were through the flanks.James was nowhere to be seen form the middle.Didn't expect anything from Ribery as he was injured most of the season.When you realize that just few weeks ago Gnabry signed a new deal.Rofl Have no idea what they see in that guy,except he is young?!His job was just to shoot the ball across the six yard box,and pray that Lewandowski is there.He is probably a new Thomas Müller,for them.Biggest scam in history of the soccer.
With all said,we can't blame Lewa for anything.No wonder why he wants to leave!Who wants to play in Bayern with Coman at the left flank,and Gnabry at right!

Only thing I don't understand,how Salihamidzic manage to trick Karl-Heinz Rummenigge about that Kovac is a good coach for Bayern...
If Bayern wants to keep they tradition,Karl needs to kick them both out.

Nothing to say about Liverpool.Perfect match!
"Salah to score against Fulham" is the only option to go...

"Bundesliga is not a strong league anymore"

Slikovni rezultat za big laugh gif

When was?

0 Likes