• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@TTABKATA wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

It's funny how Liverpool's style of play is almost identical to when I play with them in Fifa 19.

You mean that can't score a single goal ? 🤣 

Well, if you want to word it that way.....yes! :laugh: I'm a Fifa veteran from the 90s, shoot, pass, sprint, up/down, left/right are all the buttons I need. Nowadays there are 50 trick moves on the right stick and tackling is outlawed, gimme a break!

I think the result is great for Liverpool, but they need to score in Munich, which is definitely possible.

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Ok result for Liverpool, but nothing exciting from either team, not conceding is a big plus but not winning is a big worry. Their away form in Europe does not inspire confidence.:wonder: They may get more chances away as Bayern will concentrate more on attack,but I'd be a bit worried by their lack of decent chances last night!:wonder:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@cris1285 wrote:

Liverpool has lost the last 4 away games in the Champions League, even in Serbia. 🤣 This was the base of Kovac`s "masterplan". Let`s see. Both teams were awful. 

I don't think you have to hang your head in shame losing to Real, PSG and Napoli on the road.

@GR1ZZL3R

Bayern has been the most dominant team in the Bundesliga over the last 6.5 years and is still filled with World Cup winners and former world class players. You guys make it sound like the Bundesliga is on one level with the Veikkausliiga or the Thai Premier League.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I never understood why some league goals have 2x value. Messi/Ronaldo is better than most of the players and his teams also one of the best teams and his goals still have 2x more value than a goal in other country. That seems very unfair to me especially when the uefa has the slogan same field, equal chances.

• Like 1

@WuDu, the last four away games was Roma, PSG, Napoli, Crvena Zvezda. Yep, no shame, but except Paris they are weaker than Bayern and yet Pool lost all of them. I dont know if you saw Liverpool playing in Serbia and Naples, they played like ❤️♥️❤️. Kovac knows this, and he just wanted to survive the trip at Anfield alive. Maybe Salah & co was not aware, they didnt really take the risk to win at home, maybe they will fail this way 😃

I dont know, its 50-50 for me right now. 

@psrquack, there are many low quality leagues where one or two teams are far better than the rest of the field, they score at least 3 times every weekend, sometimes 7-8, so IMO its great that they have only 1x. Maybe im wrong, but as far as i know, they decided this scoring format to avoid fixing, especially romanian and bulgarian players scored exactly as much as they needed for the Golden Shoe/Boot in the very last game. 🤣

@HonorTheGame wrote:

The rule seems pretty fair to me, since for example it's obviously way easier to score in Gibraltar first division than in English Premier League.

I would personally give less points to the goals scored from penalties.

Well, imo it is kind of hard to tell where you draw the line. Championship ain`t Gibraltar first division yet not pl either but decent football and good competition there because of relegation/promotion system.

Pukki could have done those goals in Schalke too but they let him go. Right @Stubbe-Unibet 😏

schlacke.PNG.2968e62e2cec659477ce7c63d5530742.PNG

Tedesco must be one of the biggest idiots in the Bundesliga! Someone's parking the bus again. This is the type of game where his players could play freely and aggressively as nobody expects them to achieve anything, but no...He's hoping to just lose 0-1 or 0-2 to save face. :Rofl:

Also, nice shenanigans at the goalie position! Wasn't Fährmann demoted just a few weeks ago?

@WuDu wrote:

Also, nice shenanigans at the goalie position! Wasn't Fährmann demoted just a few weeks ago?

:laugh: Fährmann and Salif "Top-3 Bundesliga defender" Sane with another slapstick goal against them...didn't even take them 20 minutes. Supporters are great though...

2 shots on goal for Schalke, both penalties...:laugh:

2nd half will be interesting, S04 is investing a lot more into the game so far.

• Like 1

Man City vs S04, I don't know whom to root against...:laugh:

Red card for Otamendi.

• Like 1