Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Really strange game that one. Full of mistakes by defence but attack sucked too. Both teams played towards own goal more than forward. Yuck i must say. 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@TTABKATA wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

It's funny how Liverpool's style of play is almost identical to when I play with them in Fifa 19.

You mean that can't score a single goal ? Rofl 

Well, if you want to word it that way.....yes! Laugh I'm a Fifa veteran from the 90s, shoot, pass, sprint, up/down, left/right are all the buttons I need. Nowadays there are 50 trick moves on the right stick and tackling is outlawed, gimme a break!

I think the result is great for Liverpool, but they need to score in Munich, which is definitely possible.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Never played fifa much but if there were nhl -95 championships, i would so kick ass Very Happy About 25 goals in game was average.

And yes, perfect result not allowing goal for bayern. Kimmich also out next one and van Dijk back so looking good Smile

0 Likes
Kamon Rank 11
Rank 11

Not so bad result for Liverpool, but it is far from perfect.

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Perfect for not allowing goal Wink

Highlighted
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Liverpool has lost the last 4 away games in the Champions League, even in Serbia. Rofl This was the base of Kovac`s "masterplan". Let`s see. Both teams were awful. 

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Ok result for Liverpool, but nothing exciting from either team, not conceding is a big plus but not winning is a big worry. Their away form in Europe does not inspire confidence.Wonder They may get more chances away as Bayern will concentrate more on attack,but I'd be a bit worried by their lack of decent chances last night!Wonder

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@cris1285 wrote:

Liverpool has lost the last 4 away games in the Champions League, even in Serbia. Rofl This was the base of Kovac`s "masterplan". Let`s see. Both teams were awful. 

I don't think you have to hang your head in shame losing to Real, PSG and Napoli on the road.

@GR1ZZL3R

Bayern has been the most dominant team in the Bundesliga over the last 6.5 years and is still filled with World Cup winners and former world class players. You guys make it sound like the Bundesliga is on one level with the Veikkausliiga or the Thai Premier League.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu

Don´t go there, dissing veikkausliiga Ok, it is bad. REAL bad. But it has generated few gems also. Like hottest scorer right now Very Happy

pukki.jpgOk, not top league but you got to get your joy where you can Smile

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

I never understood why some league goals have 2x value. Messi/Ronaldo is better than most of the players and his teams also one of the best teams and his goals still have 2x more value than a goal in other country. That seems very unfair to me especially when the uefa has the slogan same field, equal chances.