Livertool

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Mirzaa wrote:

I see now then i dont know who is next on line... They will watch europan coefficient i read somewhere that Plzen will go but now i see they are already there.... 

No more anyone on the line. They had reserved one place for the UCL winner, but since Pool and Real both qualified based on their league position, they were left with one spare place for next season. That was the place that was given to Plzen.

BTW: Good job with the tips, keep them coming, I know nothing about the Balkan leagues 😃

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

Klopp has only one final win out of 6 chances. I really hope he has learned his lesson. That Sevilla match second half was just awful.

:laugh: You should drop down to your knees and praise the Lord every day that you guys managed to sign Klopp. 2 out of those 5 cup losses came against Bayern, 1 against a red hot Wolfsburg team lead by de Bruyne where the BVB had massive problems in Klopp's last season (last in the Bundesliga at the half way point). And one loss against a 2 time defending champ FC Sevilla.

If you don't want him, we'd take him back for sure...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Some quality German goal-keeping in the UCL this year. First Ullreich against Real in the semis and now Karius against Real in the final.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Towards my expections it was just awful final. Salah out and it totally changed their play. Karius, cmon go ❤️♥️❤️ yourself. And once again Klopp, monkey in shoulders is getting quite heavy i would think.

Well, next year we try again...

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

Towards my expections it was just awful final. Salah out and it totally changed their play. Karius, cmon go ❤️♥️❤️ yourself. And once again Klopp, monkey in shoulders is getting quite heavy i would think.

Well, next year we try again...

I guess Leno has a new potential destination here. Karius has to be gone after a showing like that...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

It's funny how Liverpool's style of play is almost identical to when I play with them in Fifa 19.