CL finally back

Livertool

@TTABKATA: checking these odds is clear for me betting on Real in this phase is a waste of money. If they will qualify for the final their odds will be similar but the risk of losing will be lower. Bayern's odds is still to low, they aren't any hard games in the season but the two semi finals and maybe the final so they can lose the rythm easily. Around 4,5-5 would be accessible for the bet. If I would go for a surebet/cashing out of bet with profitĀ  I would bet on Liverpool and Roma and hope for one of those teams will reach the final.

• Like 2

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Livertoolwrote:

Yes the draw makes lot of difference, even which team gets drawn first and gets to be home team in first leg. I just wonder can you cash out your bets after first leg?Ā 

Should be a cash out option on this market, but if not, just simply bet on the opposite, balancing out your expected profit.Ā 

• Like 2

I'm going to be worried watching a game where James Rodriguez is on the other side of RealĀ :teardrop:

Ā 

That would be something if he would do the honor of kicking Real out :D I just wonderĀ if they have deal that he canĀ“t play against RM?

@LivertoolĀ wrote:

I'm going to be worried watching a game where James Rodriguez is on the other side of RealĀ :teardrop:

Ā 

That would be something if he would do the honor of kicking Real out :D I just wonderĀ if they have deal that he canĀ“t play against RM?

I doubt it, haven't heard anything about that at all :)

Former Community Manager

• 3 weeks later...

Really greatĀ enhanced offers on the opening goal scorer of tonights match:

LewandowskiĀ @ 7.00

RonaldoĀ @ 5.00

Which ever way you choose to go, it'sĀ  not bad at all. (Ā I took Lewandowski ).

Money back if the player isn't in opening line-up.

Ā 

Same thing on tomorrows game:

DzekoĀ @ 7.00

SalahĀ @ 6.00

Ā 

These are all way over what any other bookie is offering, none getĀ  even close.

Ā 

glgl!

• Like 2

Never given these special offer combos much attention. There sure are some tempting odds there. Let's give couple of these a go.... hopefully it'll be a "hot" game, especially for Liverpool midfield ( sryĀ @LivertoolĀ šŸ˜‰ )

Ā Milner, Henderson $ Wijnaldium: All 3 players toĀ be carded @ 81

Goal from a penalty kick, Kolarov toĀ give a goal pass $ Van Dijk to be carded:Ā @ 71

Ā 

And the enhanced: Opening goal scorer: DzekoĀ @ 7

Ā 

EDIT: P.S. Salah is stillĀ @ 6 too

• Like 1

Exciting enough for me with out bets. Should be ez pz but defending still sometimes is like nightmare. Thank god Salah is in superman mode right now so i donĀ“t think they will be with out goal/s. But good luck with the bets, thatĀ  6 odd for Salah is pretty good :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...