CL finally back

Livertool

I dont like this pairing at all, it will be round to forget. After the first leg it will be decided, maybe Juventus will put up a fight but with first leg at home it will be very hard. Same with Sevilla, if the first leg was at Munchen Sevilla would have much better chances, now they cant lose a goal and i dont think they can, defensive is their biggest weakness. City will roll over Liverpool, match from Premier League will not be happening again, simply because they will never put 4 goals again and they will lose 2 (at least) for sure. Barcelona Roma is perfect matchup for spaniards. Easy games for them :/. Maybe Roma will park the bus in Spain, but i dont think they can, defensively they are not great. They need to go for goal, or even two.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

New rules are coming. The most important is: "Regarding the registration of players after a group stage of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League, a club may register three new eligible players without any restrictions. This is in line with the existing regulatory situation in the different domestic leagues, which does not impose restrictions on the eligibility for competitions of players registered for a new club during the winter transfer window."

Another chance for the richest clubs to register their new toy boys even they already played a ECL or EL match.

• Like 3

@psrquackwrote:

New rules are coming. The most important is: "Regarding the registration of players after a group stage of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League, a club may register three new eligible players without any restrictions. This is in line with the existing regulatory situation in the different domestic leagues, which does not impose restrictions on the eligibility for competitions of players registered for a new club during the winter transfer window."

Another chance for the richest clubs to register their new toy boys even they already played a ECL or EL match.

Good that number of subs are increased but that three new players register possibility just sucks. Like you said richest clubs wins in that and will increase transfers in winter which isn´t good imo. Also sucks for the players that are dropped from squad because of some "Coutinho"s wants to play with other girls and not with man. Well, good thing that it only starts next season and no matter what Philippe ain´t celebrating this year :)

• Like 2

Today's matches. Juventus-Real Madrid X, odds 3.25.                                                       Sevilla-Bayern Munich 1, odds 5.95. I actually think Sevilla can win. 

• Like 1

@Livertool Everything poker/betting related pretty much operated on USD when I created my account, including my Neteller account. This was quite a while ago.

I believe we are not allowed to change the currency that was chosen when creating an account,or am I wrong about that? ( that would be great ) 

• Like 1

@Livertool Yeah, that may be possible. I was away from Unibet for several years and the change could have happened during that time so I probably just missed it completely. Maybe they only did the currency change for people who were "active" during the time.

But we are getting off topic here.

Thanks for the info and maybe one of the Unibet employees/mods will confirm what we have discussed here.

• Like 1

@Purps, I can't recall any change of currency like this in the past 2 years that I have been with Unibet but what I know for a fact is that currency change is not technically possible on a Unibet account.
However there is a workaround to that, and it would require the closure of the USD account and contacting the Security department for an approval in opening a Euro based one.
This move is sometimes a hassle for player's because it involves emptying the account of all funds, poker tickets, loosing active bonuses so on and so forth, but if you are seriously thinking about it, I would be happy to give your account a look and start the process.
Details that don't carry over would be betting history's, poker history's etc and the username which is unique to every account.

Former Community Moderator

@RayL Thank you for the answer. Yeah, I did some googling a while back about the currency change and found out that it's done only under some very special circumstances.

I thought maybe it was done automatically for everyone some time ago and maybe I had missed that because not being around that time.

But now I think it's not worth the hassle as you stated, since it would require closing and opening accounts. Only downside for me really is that the poker site is on different currency than everything else, but I can live with that :)

• Like 1