Livertool

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe under 3,5 for PSG - Real M @1.97 ?

No Neymar, Real can pretty much just sit back if they want and take no risks. Could go really crazy too but with these odds rather take under. It´s really 50%-60% like olympic winner Matti Nykänen would say :d

matti_baarissa.jpg.c733fd3c850695c9a22906c66bbdda0a.jpg

• Like 2

Tottenham to win @2.25

Awful playing style by Juve in first match, so passive and defensing, if they keep that up, no chances to go through. How did they manage to make two and missed penalty too? Would be surpised if Tottenham don't win this one, surely they make 1-2 goals at least so how will Juve responce to that? 2-0 :cash:

I can easily see Juve to not lose a goal. Still, they need to score so they need to open little more (could it be boring match with Juventus attacking in last 10minutes??? under 2.5 sure bet?). Dybala in s h i t form (still he can hit some set pieces), Mandzukic, Bernardeschi, Cuadrado out and Higuain in doubt, this all mean Juve have big problems. Tottenham only without Alderweireld. If Tottenham score first their chances will skyrocket, they have very big chance here, i predict that if they blew it 100% Kane in summer to Real, Poch to Chelsea/Real, same with Alli and no more big Tottenham. Very important match for the club future. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Well they were in perfect position with 2-0 in first match and still Tottenham managed to equalize so if they play like in first, no chances for them. A least they need to press harder and not just sit back and make it so easy for Tottenham. Hopefully they go and actually play and we would get interesting match. We'll see 😃

• Like 1

I think today we will see a really one sided and a defense based boring game. Beacuse I'm not a supporter of neighter club so I will chose the grind for tonight. Btw I will put some money on over 2,5 goal for Manchester City-Basel and under 2,5 goals for Tottenham-Juventus combo. To be honest I do not prefer the 2 games per day rule, I like 4 games at same time method. I hope UEFA will bring back that format in the future.

• Like 2