Bundesliga Fantasy 2019 - 2020

Purps

With only 10 days until the start of the season it's time to start building your own team and join the private BundesLiga Fantasy league.

You can join the league by following this link:

https://fantasy.bundesliga.com/invitations/league_invite/ce347d7995cbe9b2f9f2e5e43bae5920

or, by looking for "Uni Community League" with the search function under "my leagues" and using the password "zerolucky"

Would be nice if you on this thread let everyone know your team name so we will know who is who :Smile:

My team: FC Petoman

Hope to see everyone there and feel free to ask if you have any questions :Thumbsup:

• Like 6

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Full Schalke team. Let's go

@Stubbe-Unibet  That's the upside of having a horrible last season, being able to choose an all Schalke team within the budget 🤣

I was really hoping to get you and @WuDu  and everyone else that's been active on your bundesliga corner to join this too, so cheers for doing so 👍

Poor @WuDu  can't quite have the full BvB opening 11 though 🆒

• Like 2

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Full Schalke team. Let's go

So you're leaving 50 M capspace lying around unused? :laugh:

OK, I set up my roster, however @Purps you have to notify me here so I set my lineup! :laugh:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

103124246_starplayers.PNG.0e3443717ceb326dabd172e8138c6d32.PNG

Sad!

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

stars.PNG.ca25c462fdceff1c8f5b1fde88136958.PNG

Man, I'm wondering whether Stubbe will be competitive this fantasy season...:laugh:😀

giphy

giphy

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Man, I'm wondering whether Stubbe will be competitive this fantasy season...:laugh:😀

I think he will be playing 2. bundesliga fantasy all by himself next year 😏

Yup :laugh:

I hope everyone reads the rules section.

It makes a huge difference in points if you manage to use the substitutions and also changing the star players on a close to optimal way ( subs/changes are allowed throughout the matchweek ).

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

lastchance.png.07eb02f1f2c5ceaf40e2034f40812870.png

Last call! Just over an hour to the kickoff.

We have 14 players now. Thanks for joining everyone and let's have a good one 👍

And @WuDu,  you asked for a reminder. "trump2020" may need your attention 😃

@Purps 👍

Thanks, I made some minor changes. Some players are a little shaky to start tomorrow. Are we posting our teams here?

Bayern today with no offensive option on the bench after Goretzka injured himself! :laugh:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Strange point system. Kimmich got 8 points thou draw and two goals allowed? But i'll take it :D

How can you see other's teams?

You can see where the points came from when you hover over the number of points he got. I had Kimmich all last season and I can't remember him getting that few points that many times...

I think you can see other teams only after the gameweek is over... Not too sure about that though.

:peace:

• Like 1

@Purps 

Only Lewa and Kimmich today, wait until you see the rest of my dream team! :popeye:

• Like 1

As expected, I'm already at #1 here! However, I'm also #11 in the BVB league with over 75.000 players as well. :popeye: Not too bad when your star players are Sancho and Paco...

• Like 4

One guy left with Hinteregger today. However with such a great start into the fantasy year, I found some nice trolling opportunities. FC St Pauli is probably the most left-wing club in Germany: Punks, antifa, communists love that club. Let's see who's currently at #2 in their league:

https://fantasy.bundesliga.de/leagues/15

:Laugh:

Some dude started an antifa league:

https://fantasy.bundesliga.de/leagues/26622

Make Bundesliga USA great again:

https://fantasy.bundesliga.de/leagues/137

:Laugh:

• Like 1

Strong start for the Trump2020 campaign. Still quite a long way to the election day though 😏

I wonder what happened to @TTABKATA  and Kebabos? Must have forgotten to pick players :sad:

That can still be done and this game has such high scoring possibilities that missing one round doesn't make things totally hopeless 👍

• Like 4