Bundesliga Fantasy 2019 - 2020

Purps

@Purps

from this site I have to participate in community fantasy football ... because I don't understand anything anymore.

Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

• 2 months later...

fantasy.thumb.PNG.abe1b3b1078cd0037dcb73652dcb8dd4.PNG

Very competitive fantasy season so far. @Purps, you're Petoman? So who's Iskander and RONI? With a little luck, we might even push for the top-100 this season and get that silver star next to our team names for 21/22.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 5 months later...

Congrats to @WuDu for winning the seasonal BundesLiga Fantasy again 🙂👍

Hopefully next season we will be able to challenge you even further. 💪

BundesFantasyFinal.thumb.png.d6d72cf9f7b42ffa4debf13f925f55ce.png

I kicked out everyone that didn't score any points this season to make the leaderboard a little more attractive. Everyone is obviously more than welcome to rejoin for the next season starting just in a couple of months, if you feel like playing this again. 

Everyone that's already in, should be automatically included to the next season, but I'll make another post about it once we're close to the start again 🙂

• Thanks 1

giphy.gif

😀

A very entertaining season and as a man of honour, I'm going to defend my title against the community pack for another season of course.

Like I mentioned before, Iskander FC gave me a run for the money and I had to steal his best pick-ups for quite some time (Sosa, Angelino, Nkunku). 😀 However he made the mistake of not abandoning his Red Bull players when it became obvious that they're collapsing towards the end of the season...

@Purps Did you finish in the top-1000? That would give you a bronze star for next year!

Let's see if there will be some new faces competing in 21/22. If you follow the Bundesliga anyway, managing your team takes maybe 5 minutes on Fridays and Sundays. But remember:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 months later...

image.thumb.png.57bf14a926cc98dc06b6f72332e1fa08.png

Paging @Purps!

giphy.gif

The new Bundesliga fantasy season is online! Who's going to compete this year?

• Thanks 1