Bundesliga Fantasy 2019 - 2020

Purps

LOL, do some of you guys even care? First game of the year and you have injured guys playing? Or even worse Nabil Bentaleb? :laugh: @Livertool I demand answers, not even Stubbe rostered Bentaleb! :laugh:

The Paderborn goalie with solid -2 points and I wanted to replace Horn with him this week. So who's buying Coutinho?

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I thought Bentaleb is their best player. Maybe i underestimated them if they got better ones 😏

I admit my knowledge about bundesliga is very limited and when there is no prices, commitment just ain't there. Goal was to do better than one of you bl followers to earn bragging privilege. Obviously ain't going to beat el presidente so i must crush the other danish guy then 😛

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

Strong start for the Trump2020 campaign. Still quite a long way to the election day though 😏

I wonder what happened to @TTABKATA  and Kebabos? Must have forgotten to pick players :sad:

That can still be done and this game has such high scoring possibilities that missing one round doesn't make things totally hopeless 👍

Something went wrong with my registration 🤣 will try again

• Like 2

@TTABKATA wrote:

@Purps wrote:

Strong start for the Trump2020 campaign. Still quite a long way to the election day though 😏

I wonder what happened to @TTABKATA  and Kebabos? Must have forgotten to pick players :sad:

That can still be done and this game has such high scoring possibilities that missing one round doesn't make things totally hopeless 👍

Something went wrong with my registration 🤣 will try again

@TTABKATA  Oh damn. I see your team is registered, players are just missing :teardrop:

@Livertool wrote:

But who is doing transfer deals in Bayern? They paid 8,5 million just that Barca agreed to loan him + whole season wage ofc 🤣

1992277296-trainingslager-fc-bayern-muenchen-in-doha-JPkSUw8UuQI

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@TTABKATA wrote:

@TTABKATA wrote:

I'm ready

now only have to pick best players 😛

BL.png.75ad7acb1d9220c5040c7cf262d95de5.png

You might want to revisit Hitz and Kattenbach...just saying. The SCP has a lot of cheap options.

Good news for @Livertool, Bentaleb is on his way to Werder Bremen. Incredible how much money the smurfs flushed down the toilet over the last few years. Coutinho is starting on the bench this week.

@PurpsIf I transfer a 10 M player and buy a 7 M player as his replacement, do the remaining 3 M go into the bank account or do I lose that money?

• Like 2

@WuDu wrote:

@PurpsIf I transfer a 10 M player and buy a 7 M player as his replacement, do the remaining 3 M go into the bank account or do I lose that money?

@WuDu  It goes to your balance 🆗

Note that everyone gets  3 transfers to make every gameweek, and you can not buy more transfers using your points like you can on Premier League and Champions League fantasy games.

• Like 3

Guys, is someone of you going to step up? :laugh:

ub.thumb.PNG.be7ec6c0b10b66ddc3bff2fb57c7211c.PNG

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

"Only" second in gameweek 2 so don't pop that Fruh kolsch yet 😛

sec.thumb.JPG.545e6c54a7ccd5885ca837b26d361391.JPG

Yeah, 2nd place is of course not acceptable, thus heads will be rolling, I can assure you that!

85867-1532693465

giphy

By the way? Früh Kölsch? :laugh: @Livertool have some dignity, man! Next time you're in your local Lidl, go straight to the Bavarian wheat beer section! You're welcome! :laugh:

• Like 1

@Livertool 

You have some optimizing to do with how to pick the team for the weekend and especially how to use the substotutions. You really shouldn't be having anyone with negative points from a match that was played on saturday afternoon on the pitch after the round is completed :sad:

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@Livertool 

You have some optimizing to do with how to pick the team for the weekend and especially how to use the substotutions. You really shouldn't be having anyone with negative points from a match that was played on saturday afternoon on the pitch after the round is completed :sad:

Oh, didn't know that. So you can substitute players during gameround too?

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

I hope everyone reads the rules section.

It makes a huge difference in points if you manage to use the substitutions and also changing the star players on a close to optimal way ( subs/changes are allowed throughout the matchweek ).

@Livertool 

Yeah, also the star players can be changed to another one that has yet to play as many times as possible until you get one that scored well enough.

• Like 2

@Purps wrote:

@Purps wrote:

I hope everyone reads the rules section.

It makes a huge difference in points if you manage to use the substitutions and also changing the star players on a close to optimal way ( subs/changes are allowed throughout the matchweek ).

@Livertool 

Yeah, also the star players can be changed to another one that has yet to play as many times as possible until you get one that scored well enough.

@Purps 

I think that only works if the new player hasn't played yet!

By the way, @Stubbe-Unibet with a new fantasy low: Jon Joe Kenny was his star player on defense, so instead of the regular -3 points, he received -5 points! :laugh:

Nobody here picking up the Black Mamba from Paderborn?

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@Livertool 

@Purps 

I think that only works if the new player hasn't played yet!

@WuDu  @Livertool 

Yes, and obviously you can't change back a player that you already replaced. That goes for both, subs and star players.

You are also able to change the formation during the matchday when making subs if necessary, It sometimes is. I had to do it yesterday to gain a few points.

• Like 2

@Livertool 

If you like getting ridiculed for the next 32 gamedays...😃 Or you play without a bench and just pick star players that'll play...

@Purps 

However in the end, your Ginkiewicz for Horn move didn't net you that many points.

• Like 1