Bing's Bets

Bing__

Hi guys. So for a bit of fun I'm going to do a betting blog as I attempt to run a €5 bonus up. Anything left over I'll keep running up until I hit €500 or bust. I know whats more likely trust me 🤣 I'll bet mostly on darts over this world championship but probably a wide variety. I'm going to bet one quarter of my roll every bet (unless unable to). So this could burn or build quickly so should be fun!

Roll: £5

1st bet. £1.25 on Barnard to win 3-1 @3.25

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Decided to go hard and plump the last £1.41 on Canelo stopping Rocky in round 8 or 9 (10.00/12.00 respectively) but stupidly forgot to split the bet so I've now gone over my bonus and put my own cash on the outcome too 🤣 

Oh well, we'll find out early tomorrow morning wether or not it was a mistake :haha:

Come on Rocky, hang in there!🤣

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

@Kesha17  My last post was meant  as a joke but as it happens I do have a "system" that I am currently trialling on horseracing. It involves a set of selection criteria and a betting progression and so far, since Dec 1st is looking very promising. I won't hi-jack this thread but will be releasing details after Christmas in a new blog for the new year.👍😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 3 months later...

Archived