Betting history

bn9

Hi, if i push the button “ betting History” , i always go to the home menu where all the matches are. I cant go to my betting history and i deleted the app and downloaded him again en it doesnt worked.

can anyone help me?

greets 

bn9

Hi @bn9, can you please post a screenshot of your phone's specs in this thread (from the "About" section in the phone settings) and another screenshot of the App version? We might need to have this looked at with the developers. The app version you can find it on the bottom of the page if you go to "Menu" and scroll down.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@RayL wrote:

Hi @bn9, can you please post a screenshot of your phone's specs in this thread (from the "About" section in the phone settings) and another screenshot of the App version? We might need to have this looked at with the developers. The app version you can find it on the bottom of the page if you go to "Menu" and scroll down.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

/Ray

@Gvr , Thanks for reporting it :) Can you please have a look at the request above and help me out with the required data for the investigation?

/Ray

Just to clarify @Gvr, you are experiencing this issue only on a mobile phone right? On a desktop PC the history it's showing fine? If so, can you please let us know the model of your phone, we would also need a screenshot from the settings section of your phone from the "About" tab so we can look a bit more in detail into it.

/Ray

Hi @RayL @JeppeL  indeed on a mobile phone. I’m using apple iphone X. But it’s not clear for me what you guys want me to take a screen shot from.. the unibet app is in my language “ nederlands”.. i dont know what you mean with “about” tab.. 

@JeppeL  Indeed when i go to my bet history, in the unibetapp left corner down it goes back to the main menu.. it wasn’t like this before.. i could see all my bets.. + when i have a bet running i can’t check it to cash out etc.... really annoying.. grtz

Made a quick tutorial on how to access the "About" section on your Iphone, please find it below in the first video.
Made a second tutorial showing how to access the Unibet app and look for the version number as well. Please find it in the second video, when in the menu tab, if you scroll to the bottom the info should be there. Screenshot of those  2 sections should be fine to provide @bn9@Nickadriaensen , @Gvr so our developers can bring this issue closer to a fix.