Beta testing for UK members - trial run our new betting chat bot!

JeppeL

1_7A6dROtpLX2F4J4lTslMEQ

The futures department at Unibet has been working on something new, it's soon ready for testing and since this has been popular in the past, we hope that a bunch of you UK community members would like to participate and try it out!

What we'd like for you to try out is a prototype chat bot for Facebook Messenger, making it possible to set up bets and get help directly from your Facebook messages, either by app or desktop.

In the testing period you'll be able to place bets on football, get information fixtures and possibly even tips, as well as help on different subjects Unibet related and access to live chat help if needed.

The chat bot at the moment only speaks English and due to account restrictions you must be based in the UK for us to be able to connect you with the bot - bets placed would be real bets with the same rules as usual.

For now, we're just looking to see the interest level in this, the actual testing will be for a few weeks in December/January. At the end of the testing you'll be asked complete a small survey and should you have more specific feedback we'd of course love to hear this here on the community as well!
There'll also be a small reward at the end of testing as a thank you, but mostly we hope you'll enjoy taking part in using a potential future userface for Unibet :)

A small preview:

botss.PNG.cd820c5521b08fc3259b169f9e2fe58c.PNG

On behalf of Unibet Futures,

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@MoreTBC It's all very new and I've only played around with it a little myself to see the basics, but let's see what will be possible when December rolls around, it's pretty intuative so just ask the qustions to the bot and see if the answers are helpful :)

Former Community Manager

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

:) Still under development @MoreTBC I'm afraid. I just saw one of the other day a video that was going around in the company about fully optimizing the platform to Alexa, Siri, Bixby etc. Basically a fully optimized voice control feature without the need to touch a button. That's something exciting that I'm looking forward to. We're in the loop and whenever any thing launches in a Beta form we might be able to push the Community to be a "Guinea Pig" in this. will let you guys know if it happens obviously :)

Former Community Moderator

Archived