Bet re-settlement notification

JeppeL

Got some great news for all Unibet punters!

A reoccurring topic on the community is that of re-settlements of bets, meaning a bet you placed was first registered as a winner and then corrected to lost, or vice versa. Due to the nature of how bet-settlement works, this will unfortunately happen from time to time, albeit rarely, due to incorrect registrations of results. 

You've mentioned the communication regarding re-settlements to be lacking and we've agreed - today we're happy to announce a change quite a few teams within Unibet has been involved in making possible. 

From today, should one of your bets be re-settled, you'll now receive a notification about it in your "My Messages" section of your Unibet account, notifying you of the details:

Mymessages.PNG.30a585bb812e5c86bde42377d0f1b870.PNG

We hope you'll appreciate the improvement and that your experience in case of re-settled bets will be better than in the past. Feel free to post any feedback on the new feature, should you be so unlucky that you'll come accross a bet in need of being re-settled.

Please note, that the change is in effect on the UK and Swedish market from today, while the remaining markets will be added this week and next.

/Unibet

Former Community Manager

• 4 weeks later...

@Livertool wrote:

Actually got one bet voided today and information didnt come to my messages but email it did. But it is as good if not even better :)

@Livertool and everyone else who should come across this, please let us know if you did not receive the message in question via the "My Messages" function on your local Unibet site!

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Actually got one bet voided today and information didnt come to my messages but email it did. But it is as good if not even better :)

@Livertool and everyone else who should come across this, please let us know if you did not receive the message in question!

HMMMM, now i don´t undestand: "did not receive the message in question!" ?

• 4 months later...

For some reason, I don't get site messages about from anything. I have send this issue for technical team about two years ago but still they have not fixed it. I have also lost some bonuses because of this(did not see them). Also I have got zero re-settlement or voided bet messages for Unibet account site(some of them came for e-mail.)

i really hope that you could fix that error!

Archived