Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
successlaw Rank 16
Rank 16

Hi there,

I busted on 4th day in BOUNCE and would like to know when my freebet arrives Wink

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Hi @successlaw
On 01.02.2020 you answered incorrect ="Swansea City - Charlton Athletic" -> both teams to score -> Yes, hence there is no 3 day streak I'm afraid.
0 Likes
successlaw Rank 16
Rank 16

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
Hi @successlaw
On 01.02.2020 you answered incorrect ="Swansea City - Charlton Athletic" -> both teams to score -> Yes, hence there is no 3 day streak I'm afraid.

Hey @Ray-Unibet 

But here is the prove...best steak 3 days

rrrasafa.png

0 Likes
Hi @successlaw, sorry for the back and forth first of all. I personally don't have access to this promotion's statistics so I relied on info provided by colleagues which was obviously wrong. I've added you the freebet, apologies again
successlaw Rank 16
Rank 16

Hi @Ray-Unibet 

On last day when Bounce promo was ongoing i hit my 3rd consecutive correct answer but didn't receive the freebet yet. I can't show it because the promo dissapeared from Unibet site.  

Can you take a look please ?

My existing 10lei freebet from my account is actualy from another streak and will expire 2morrow.

Thanks

0 Likes
successlaw Rank 16
Rank 16

@successlaw wrote:

Hi @Ray-Unibet 

On last day when Bounce promo was ongoing i hit my 3rd consecutive correct answer but didn't receive the freebet yet. I can't show it because the promo dissapeared from Unibet site.  

Can you take a look please ?

My existing 10lei freebet from my account is actualy from another streak and will expire 2morrow.

Thanks

@Ray-Unibet  Ignore please this message, i got it now . Sorry