Austria - Hungary Match Thread

BonusPater

AusHun.png.6527e5cbe8e7857e971be3d1888f63f0.png

Here you can post your betting picks, comments etc.

Guess the total number of attempts on target in the 1st half, and get a 100 % price boost on a bet for the 2nd half. Max stake for the boosted price is € 10. Write your prediction below. Good luck :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be the first match in witch i cant pick a winner ( of course i have been wrong in some of the previous matches) Both teams are a nightmare to predict so the obvious tip would be a draw, but hungary @ 9.2 is tempting. Think i will bet 0.1 euro on austria loosing the toss and kick of for Hungary @ 1.9 , just to have something exciting in this match :D

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

I think this actually might be a very interesting match (on a different level than others, but still...). Both teams should fancy their chances to progress in this group, as only Portugal seems pre-destined. Iceland and Hungary are underdogs to Austria for the second spot--in my opinion--based on the last couple of year's results, but this is easily a group where everyone should aim to progress, unlike say the group with Kroatia, Turkey, Spain and Czech, where the latters will feel they really have to overcome a mountain just to be in the contest for a top 4 3rd place finish...

I guesstimate Austria with 4 attempts at goal in first half, and Hungary with 2; 6 in total.

@Belfort23 wrote:

I will go with 4 shots on goal in 1 hf.

Also what do you mean by price boost? For example I will be able to make some bet for 2nd half with 2 times bigger odds that they really are, right?

When you place the bet, you'll be able to select the price boost under bonus offers, and the price will automatically be boosted with 100 % - so if you place a bet and the odds is 2, you'll get odds 3. 

BonusOffersSports.PNG.9d1dfad2b00d4e0d3e100cf88a379a75.PNG

BonusOffersSports2.PNG.bfb5c4ae8b39fcbbbd033de6b8ef7f09.PNG

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Belfort23 wrote:

I will go with 4 shots on goal in 1 hf.

Also what do you mean by price boost? For example I will be able to make some bet for 2nd half with 2 times bigger odds that they really are, right?

When you place the bet, you'll be able to select the price boost under bonus offers, and the price will automatically be boosted with 100 % - so if you place a bet and the odds is 2, you'll get odds 3. 

BonusOffersSports.PNG.519029925b8ea6eef885f2fb0f6d9f89.PNG

BonusOffersSports2.PNG.6420a6e5abd644c3d2932c049724ec56.PNG

Great, thank you for such a detailed answer! Just one more question - that price boost will be able to be used only for bets and 2nd half of that particular match?

veni vidi vici

Archived