Aussie Horses - Saturday

Poor racing this weekend in Australia really in my view, usually I have at least four we have identified, this week only one, and that's a bit dodgy at best, it's been beat twice since we identified it, and is looking like it will fall short of the pedigree it has, which says it should win a Group 3 really... Plus it's by a sire I like in Dawn Approach, but if it gets beat here I'm done with it really..

Dawn Passage – 10th August, Rosehill, Australia, won listed race on third start, half brother to g3 winner Dinkum Diamond (dam of g1 and g2 placed g3 winner Graff and listed placed Steel Diamond), out of g3 winning dam Raja Lane

https://www.racenet.com.au/racing-form-guide/rosehill-20200425/blacktown-workers-club-group-hawkesbury-race-6

I will always source what i refer to so people check validity if needed, but I get where you are coming from, I will never link to another bookmaker or anything like that, I think I'm a pretty good judge of what is and what isn't acceptable, but if I make an error please let me know yeh via PM if necessary.. All the best yeh :)

To be honest I kinda hope it loses as well, I know it can't win a decent race after it got beat last time, if it wins tomorrow nights it's just a slow death for it regarding our processes as I am fairly confident it will get beat again upped in class.. Saying that, New Approach progeny improve with time, he put his best form together right at the end of his 3yo campaign as well, so if they bring it back nexy year it might step up.. Poor sire Dawn Approach though really in my view, shame as he was a good horse..

Do ya bother with the horses, ot just Poker??

• Like 2

Hi @EugenicistGates I'm interested in horseracing so I'm a little bit intrigued by your various threads. Once or twice you say "our" recommendations or "we" think this or that. Who are "we" or "us", are you part of a racing syndicate and are you personally involved in these horses to follow, or is that just a general term?  I'm also slightly puzzled as to why we should follow these horses, the only purpose I can see is to gamble on them, yet elsewhere you say "I in no way recommend gambling to anybody on any level." If that is the case, why are we following these horses? 

horse GIF 

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Our organisation is a community organisation (CIC) that promotes social gain..

Our horse racing content and views are just peeople talking freely and independenty on a non controlled outlet about the things they love, and nothing else. Our horse racing articles and radio exist solely to deliver opportunities and voice to the voiceless.. It is in no way affiliated with anybody.. Our accounts and constitution are there for all to see, seek and ye shall find..

Myself, I tend to follow French racing mostly, non controlled by the bookies..It is controlled by the Rothschilds instead (Edouard de Rotschild is France galop president), do the Rothschilds control the bookies as well, that is certianly open to debate.. If people read a France Galop article, they will see that not one bookmaker is ever mentioned, horses do not solely exist for gambling..  Here in England, a certain standard of very poor racing is controlled by Bookmakers, they sponsor all the poor races, or they wouldn't exist that bad racing..All the trainers and jockeys are betting shop ambassadors, they are all in on it.. It is very dubious English racing, and I very rarely look outside of pattern company here.. I focus solely on the pattern.. Although early research (and I mean early) indicates that the horses we identify running in handicaps could prove to be a bit too well bred for them, as Biometric and South Pacific proved so emphatically in that spectacular half hour at Royal Ascot last year.. South America (particularly Argentina) is another area we are looking at, but no bookie dare take us on there haha, very rare bookies here in England take bets on racing they don't control.. Oaklawn Park has had stakes races in the states every weekend for the last month, yet here we are fed bookie fooder claimers from gulfstream and Tampa every night.. These things are what they are.. Our content is all our own content as well.. I have been warned about external links before, so I will not be leaving a link to our own content here as it is soimply not needed. However, if people were to look at the Cheltenham article I shared in here the other day, they will soon if they returned to the home page and had a look round, be right in the  heart of what we do racing wise.. We are not a racing organisation... We have news outlets, organisational pages, but we had people come to us wanting to talk on air and in print about racing, and could facilitate it, so we did, and we did it properly..