Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gillvs77 Rank 17
Rank 17

yes, thats true, but that is a different bet imo

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@gillvs77 It gives you freedom to choose by yourself which set you wanna put a bet on and the odds are good to make some profit out of it.Good luck

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
gillvs77 Rank 17
Rank 17

ok, but saying 'at least one set' at @3.40 is not correct imo

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@gillvs77 I got your point.I'll try to predict more specific.Anyway,the tip number 2 is LOST ,and for number 6 i'll say that Coric will win first set 

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

I think Strycova-Kerber will go under 20,5. Strycova was very average yesterday and Stosur made Strycova a winner due to her unenforced errors.

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack Kerber and Strycova are among my favourite players in WTA,with a big plus for Kerber.When i made the bet with over 20.5 games i took into cosideration the match that Strycova had with Bouchard and how well she can concentrate when she is not in lead.So if Kerber will take the lead with a break or two,think  Strycova will have a nice comeback,but again,in women tennis anything can happen,so we'll see.Good luck 

AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@AndreiBN wrote:

@5.Gavrilova,D - Halep,S - Under 19.5 games in match @1.90 on Unibet. Less than a moth ago,Simona won easly with Gavrilova,and she's playing tennis at high level also in this tournament and i guess it will be  a short match.

Update 1 :

Halep won in 2 sets (6-1 :6-2 ) ,total of 15 games,so bet - WON

AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@AndreiBN wrote:

Picks for 18.08.2016 :

@1.Tsonga J-W -Johnson ,S- 2 @2.50 on Unibet .Tsonga is not in his best period,yesterday he looked tired,won in 2 tiebreaks and i think Johnson will have  an easy match against him even if the odds show Tsonga as a favourite.

Update 2 : 

Johnson,S just won against Tsonga J-W in 2 sets (6-3 : 7-6 ) , bet -WON

AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@AndreiBN wrote:

@gillvs77 I got your point.I'll try to predict more specific.and for number 6 i'll say that Coric will win first set 

Update 3 :

Coric,B made a great first set agains Nadal,R and won with 6-1 (@3.50 on Unibet ) ,so our bet - WON

AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@AndreiBN wrote:

@3.Bacsiznky,T - Kuznetsova,S - 1 First Set @ 1.90 on Unibet . Despite the fact the in the last 3 matches between those two,Kuznetsova won them all,Timea seems into good shape at Cinncinnati,and Svetlana has a slow start as i've seen in last night match agains Riske.4.Strycova,B- Kerber,A- Over20.5 games in match @2.00 on Unibet. Both players are in a very good period right now and even Kerber is favourite,think it will be a close match with a big possibility of 3 sets.

Update 4 :

Kuznetsova won firts set against Bacsinszky (6-2 ),so bet - LOST

0 Likes