Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jerry Rank 20
Rank 20

@AndreiBNIs there a chance that Serena's match end after 8cet? Wonder  Not sure its worth risking the comp. Wozniacki is at 3, let them play 2,30 then its a close call.

What do you think about Ruusuvuori? He seems like he could be a reveation this year. Or this will be bumpy ride like with fellow scandi Ruud? Always liked scandi tennis players. Got him on every coupon this week. No money today though cause i overestimated Klizan, was sure he will win with Sugita. He have always one good tourney in him before he injures himself walking on a stairs Rofl.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@jerry wrote:

@AndreiBNIs there a chance that Serena's match end after 8cet? Wonder  Not sure its worth risking the comp. Wozniacki is at 3, let them play 2,30 then its a close call.

What do you think about Ruusuvuori? He seems like he could be a reveation this year. Or this will be bumpy ride like with fellow scandi Ruud? Always liked scandi tennis players. Got him on every coupon this week. No money today though cause i overestimated Klizan, was sure he will win with Sugita. He have always one good tourney in him before he injures himself walking on a stairs Rofl.

@jerry , there's only 2 matches that will be played tonight/early morning in Auckalnd in the ladies event , as i don't see Woznacki having a very long match against Pegula , so my gue3ss is that Serena's match will start around 5 AM CET  , and be done around 7 AM CET . Depends on you if you wanna risk it for the biscuit. But there might be weather issues , so better find something else for those odds.

Ruusuvuori was really impressive at the end of 2019 , but for me , end of the season is never a good indicator of a players performance , as most of the top ones are so tired and play some tournaments just because they have some signed contracts with the sponsors and need to be there. Can't really tell , by now , which young player will be this year's surprise , but there is already a generation battle in the ATP , so it will be interesting to follow up on this.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
jerry Rank 20
Rank 20

@AndreiBN

Have you seen this?

https://twitter.com/ESPNAusNZ/status/1216943379507867649

My first bad beat of AO, had her on some slip Laugh Wonder how it will affect whole tournament.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes