cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@AndreiBNIs there a chance that Serena's match end after 8cet? Wonder  Not sure its worth risking the comp. Wozniacki is at 3, let them play 2,30 then its a close call.

What do you think about Ruusuvuori? He seems like he could be a reveation this year. Or this will be bumpy ride like with fellow scandi Ruud? Always liked scandi tennis players. Got him on every coupon this week. No money today though cause i overestimated Klizan, was sure he will win with Sugita. He have always one good tourney in him before he injures himself walking on a stairs Rofl.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@jerry wrote:

@AndreiBNIs there a chance that Serena's match end after 8cet? Wonder  Not sure its worth risking the comp. Wozniacki is at 3, let them play 2,30 then its a close call.

What do you think about Ruusuvuori? He seems like he could be a reveation this year. Or this will be bumpy ride like with fellow scandi Ruud? Always liked scandi tennis players. Got him on every coupon this week. No money today though cause i overestimated Klizan, was sure he will win with Sugita. He have always one good tourney in him before he injures himself walking on a stairs Rofl.

@jerry , there's only 2 matches that will be played tonight/early morning in Auckalnd in the ladies event , as i don't see Woznacki having a very long match against Pegula , so my gue3ss is that Serena's match will start around 5 AM CET  , and be done around 7 AM CET . Depends on you if you wanna risk it for the biscuit. But there might be weather issues , so better find something else for those odds.

Ruusuvuori was really impressive at the end of 2019 , but for me , end of the season is never a good indicator of a players performance , as most of the top ones are so tired and play some tournaments just because they have some signed contracts with the sponsors and need to be there. Can't really tell , by now , which young player will be this year's surprise , but there is already a generation battle in the ATP , so it will be interesting to follow up on this.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@AndreiBN

Have you seen this?

https://twitter.com/ESPNAusNZ/status/1216943379507867649

My first bad beat of AO, had her on some slip Laugh Wonder how it will affect whole tournament.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

Tips for : 20.01.2020

Tip no.PlayersTournament
Starting time (Scheduleled )Court surfacePrediction ( Unibet odds )
1.Radu Albot vs. Milos RaonicAustralian Open02:30 CETHard Radu Albot - @4.50
2.Kaia Kanepi vs. Barbora KrejcikovaAustralian Open02:30 CETHardKaia Kanepi - @1.81
3.Ann Li vs. Lizete CabreraAustralian Open02:30 CETHardLizette Cabrera - @2.02
4.Pablo Andujar Alba vs. Michael MmohAustralian Open04:30 CETHardPablo Andujar Alba - @2.28
5.Venus Williams vs. Cori GauffAustralian Open04:30 CETHard Venus Williams - @2.35
6.Joahanna Konta vs. Ons JabeurAustralian Open06:30 CETHard Ons Jabeur - @2.43
 "Double-up" Tip of the day :Combine these 2 next predictionsAnd get a total odds @2.24  
7.Yoshihito Nishioka vs. Laslo DjereAustralian Open01:00 CETHardYoshihito Nishioka - @1.40
8.Kyle Edmund vs. Dusan LajovicAustralian Open03:00 CETHardKyle Edmund - @1.60
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

@AndreiBN  I see that your hope for Laslo Djere awakening dissappeared after all this loses. 

Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@Pesek wrote:

@AndreiBN  I see that your hope for Laslo Djere awakening dissappeared after all this loses. 

@Pesek , well..we hoped...and he had a small chance in the 2nd set of his last match , when he had the lead with 3-1 ...but wmelt down like a snowflake...

But the main reason i picked this one is because i really like Nishioka. Really talented player and with huge potential. Would love to see him advancing as much as possible in this Grand Slam...but it's so difficult when you might face one of the legends in the early rounds...

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Actually i bet on him against Harris, he lead in tiebreak 5-3 with own serve and lost 5-7. I knew that i lost already Rofl Maybe that was just training before AO, he didn't want to get injured simply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@jerry wrote:

@AndreiBN

Have you seen this?

https://twitter.com/ESPNAusNZ/status/1216943379507867649

My first bad beat of AO, had her on some slip Laugh Wonder how it will affect whole tournament.

Honesty, the tournament should have been canceled... it is what it is tho as money rules the world... IMO we'll see a few more similar cases with players retiring because of the poor air quality.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how this will affect us the gamblers, for sure I don't want a similar experience like you @jerry, so at least I'll take down the stake quite a bit just in case this kind of unfortunate event happens. GLGL with your bets Cash

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

@BillyR23 wrote:

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how this will affect us the gamblers, for sure I don't want a similar experience like you @jerry, so at least I'll take down the stake quite a bit just in case this kind of unfortunate event happens. GLGL with your bets Cash

This is quite interesting, maybe more outsiders will be victorious, more turnovers from 0-2 to 3-2?

Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

I see youre betting against the Raonic. The odd for him was at 1,35, yesterday 1,19, now is 1,21. Definately something strange going on. Myself i dont see it happen, yes, Raonic seem to dissapearing slowly, but Albot isnt too dangerous to him IMO. Have this on some low odds slips and will be very pissed if that happens. Seeeing this tip here make me anxious Annoyed

On other hand

Jerzy Janowicz is in the main draw of Rennes challenger next week. His last match was a retirement loss in November 2017.

RoflLaughLaugh