AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for : 26.05.2017 : 

@4. Mischa Zverev - Kei Nishikori - 1 @4.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Geneve - 14:00 CET)

@4. Mischa Zverev - Kei Nishikori - 1 @4.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Geneve - 14:00 CET) Final result 2-1 ( 6-4 ; 3-6 ; 6-3 ) BET - WON

• Like 4
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for : 26.05.2017 : 

@6. Milos Raonic - Tomas Berdych - 2 @2.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Lyon - 16:00 CET)

@6. Milos Raonic - Tomas Berdych - 2 @2.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Lyon - 16:00 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 6-7 ; 6-7 ) BET - WON

• Like 2

Tips for : 27.05.2017 : 

1. Ricardas Berankis - Yannick Hanfmann - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Shymkent - 07:00 CET)

2. Jean Julien Rojer/Horia Tecau - Juan Sebastian Cabal/Robert Farah - 2 @1.90 on Unibet ( ATP - Geneve - 12:30 CET)

3. Hao Ching Chan/ Yung Jan Chan - Ashleigh Barty/Casey DellAcqua - 1 @1.90 on Unibet ( WTA - Strasbourg - 12:30 CET)

4. Julian Knowle/Igor Zelenay - Ken Skupski/Neal Skupski - 2 @2.00 on Unibet ( Challenger - Mestre - 13:30 CET)

5. Tomas Berdych - Jo Wilfried Tsonga - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Lyon - 14:30 CET)

6. Samantha Stosur - Daria Gavrilova - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( WTA - Strasbourg - 15:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @3.65 on Unibet :

7. Gonzalo Escobar - Alex Bolt - 2 @1.87 on Unibet ( ITF - Frascati - 13:00 CET)

8. Zdenek Kolar - Sebastian Ofner - 2 @1.95 on Unibet ( Challenger - Mestre - 15:00 CET)

• Like 14

@AlexandruDobrin 

See what happens if you sleep to much 🤣.When i posted the pick,it was at 1.95 on Unibet ( the highest on the market i might add,,compared to other bookies ).Bolt should pop out again a few minutes before it's scheduled to start.Good luck.

• Like 2

Tips for : 28.05.2017 : 

1. Monica Puig - Roberta Vinci - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( WTA - French Open - Paris - 11:00 CET)

2. Horacio Zeballos - Adrian Mannarino - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 11:00 CET)

3. Ivo Karlovic - Stefanos Tsitsipas - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 13:00 CET)

4. Marco Trungelliti - Quentin Halys - 2 @1.90 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 13:00 CET)

5. Tommy Robredo - Daniel Evans - 2 @2.30 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 14:30 CET)

6. Camila Giorgi - Oceane Dodin - 2 @2.30 on Unibet ( WTA - French Open - Paris - 15:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.27 on Unibet :

7. Guillermo Garcia Lopez - Gilles Muller - 2 @1.49 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 11:00 CET)

8. Madison Brengle - Julia Goerges - 2 @1.49 on Unibet ( WTA - French Open - Paris - 11:00 CET)

• Like 4

@Blancones It is a very tricky one for me,to be honest.As i'm not really a Taro Daniel fan,my opinion might seems subjective,but there was already a controversy in this thread ,just a few days ago,when Taro Daniel played against Rublev.

And again,only the lack of experience from Rublev ( he had 5-2 in the 3rd set, a lot of match points ) gave Taro the opportunity to play this match today.So i'm curios if he will take advantage of it.

Janowicz is not in the best form at the moment,but when it comes to a Grand Slam,everybody tries their best,so it's really hard to predict.In 2015 ,these two players had a heads-up match and the polish guy won pretty easy,but you can't really base your prediction on that today.

So,as a conclusion,best thing is to avoid this match.If i'm subjective i'll go with Janowicz,if i look at the facts of the moment,Taro Daniel seems slightly favourite and in better form at the moment.But if i had to,i will go with the polish today.Good luck! 

• Like 1

Bonzi vs Medvedev,  2@1,45 - gift from the Gods

Golubic vs Sasnovich, 2@1,90 - gift from the Gods

I do like all ur bets for today, except Evans. not much hope for him imo

Taro Daniel should take the match 3-1. Poland no chance.

no Kappa

• Like 2
Get rekt

Tips for : 29.05.2017 : 

1. Jelena Jankovic - Richel Hogenkamp - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( WTA - French Open - Paris - 11:00 CET)

2. Simone Bolelli - Nicolas Mahut - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 12:30 CET)

3. Joao Sousa - Janko Tipsarevic - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 12:30 CET)

4. David Ferrer - Donald Young - 2 @5.30 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 14:00 CET)

5. Alexander Zverev - Fernando Verdasco - 2 @5.30 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 16:00 CET)

6. Mariana Duque Marino - Irina Camelia Begu - 1 @2.30 on Unibet ( WTA - French Open - Paris - 16:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.37 on Unibet :

7. Jack Sock - Jiri Vesely - 1 @1.43 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 11:00 CET)

8. Damir Dzumhur - Nicolas Kicker - 1 @1.67 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - 14:00 CET)

• Like 6

I placed yesterday two bets (one from your tips), and in both of them ive got only errors (LOL). Sometimes i place the bets on other way around you know, just for the kicks (and for bigger odds) and with yesterday i would hit some good ones. So, today i made the bet with Jankovic,Sock,Souza and Marino and i made the same bet other way around (odd was 18 ) . So, Jankovic lose, Vesely is 2;0 up with Sock, and Tipsarevic started better than Souza 😀. Beginnings of FO are killing me.

I chase big odds today and made two doubles with Rublev+Verdasco and Verdasco+Young. Rublev started very good but now he defends the match in tiebreak in fourth. So, it looks like there will be fifth in Rublev match (finger crossed).

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry Well ,it was a really bad start for me this French Open.I know there are a lot of surprises from the first round,but it looks like i've managed to pick exactely the wrong ones.Maybe it's also because today and yesterday i posted really late in the night,when i got back home,tired and didn't focus to much,so i will change this starting tomorrow.

Rublev has a very good chance now of winning,so you might get really nice profit with the underdogs.Wish you luck.

@Livertool In this match i with only go with Errani,but you should try a bet on Misaki as well,as i'm not very insired in the first 2 days of this Grand Slam.Errani definatley has the experience on her side and don't really belive that she will go out in the first round.

• Like 1

Rublev 9-7 down in fifth. Made little profit on Schwartzmann but still it hurts. Same was with yesterday Pouille match.

Im tempted to try Gulbis with Cilic. I know Gulbis is out of anything, but his best days was on clay and Cilic never look good on that surface. Odd is 10 which is for me a little too big and its value on each own above anything else. Good to try is also Kravchuk (5.1) with Delbonis cause Argentinian is better but not that much as odds suggest. Always good to try big odd on Fognini to lose, Tiafoe certainly has a chance but its only 3 and some 3fold or something maybe. Hamou with Cuevas at 9 is also good to go. Cuevas is clear favourite but not on that odd IMO, it could be close match. Other underdogs Jarry with Khachanov, Radu Albot can easily win with Chardy, he is younger faster who know. Lokoli with Klizan i give him some chance (Klizan can be great and really poor, strange specimen) and Struff in my opinion has some chance against Berdych. 50% chance that all of those will win the favourites, 30% that there will be one upset, 20% that there will be more than one :D :D 

Oh and Monteiro against some Mueller guy. Dont know the latter at all but it is 9.50 on him and i believe Monteiro NEVER IN HIS LIFE won against somebody with 1.05 on him as a favourite. So you know...

It looks like Bourque with give a hard time to Coric. Was 5.5 at him or something.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

What happened with Kiki Mladenovic? She was in great form, so when i saw on flashscore that she is a break down, i bet on her, than i see she had injury break. I see her in tears, but still fighting... A retirement would be void :)

@AndreiBN wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

What happened with Kiki Mladenovic? I see her in tears, but still fighting

@cris1285 She's a girl...they can always find a reason to cry for nothing..

So you mean she acting? :) I really dont know, i just see she had injury break. 

I guess all french people crying, only Bonzi advanced so far, with a retirement :D Mahut, Mathieu and Paire looked extremely bad...

@cris1285 wrote:

Kiki a break up third time in the deciding set, serving for the match for the second time. Lets see, but anyway, mentally terrible...

I love that you are so predictable Kiki :lovekiss: At 7-6 30-15 she didnt hit first serve and i cashed out right away for the "fat" ~1.1 odds, but better than loosing and i will not sweat anymore. I hope she will be out btw, she deserves it even tho fighting very hard (probably with injury). 

• Like 1

Tips for : 30.05.2017 : 

1. Alexandr Dolgopolov - Carlos Berlocq - 1 @2.20 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 11:00 CET ) 

2. Ernesto Escobedo - Densi Istomin - 2 @2.00 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 11:00 CET )

3. Sorana Cirstea - Shuai Peng - 1 @2.20 on Unibet ( WTA - French Open - Paris - 11:00 CET)

4. Sam Querrey - Hyeon Chung - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 12:30 CET)

5. Asleigh Barty - Madison Keys - 1 @1.90 on Unibet ( WTA - French Open - Paris - 13:00 CET)

6. Marketa Vondrousova - Amendine Hesse - 2 @11.00 on Unibet ( WTA - French Open - Paris - 15:00 CET)

""Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.11 on Unibet : 

7. Philipp Kohlschreiber - Nick Kyrgios - 2 @1.52 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 11:00 CET)

8. Marcos Baghdatis - Nicolas Almagro - 2 @1.38 on Unibet ( ATP - French Open - Paris - 13:00 CET)

• Like 5