AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

For sure,and i'm counting on that.It was the same yesterday against Djokovic.Had really good value bet on him @4.60 and i've seen here that the guys who followed my tip in this match had @4.80 or @5.00 so was good money and tbh didn't had any moment when i thought Novak can make a comeback,but for sure it's gonna be harder tomorrow if he gets in the final and plays against Murray

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Sorry to appear in this tennis topic but maybe you will like this picks :D .What do you think?

1. Wolfsburg is on a black period to say like this and i don't think they can do so much at Freiburg.Wolfsburg have 7 injured players and it's pretty hard for them to do something.One more think will be Maximilian Philipp from Freiburg who scored 5 goals till now ,he will want to raise that number.

2.The good runing from Stoke need to be stopped by someone and West Ham is the perfect team.Without Shaqiri and Arnautovic it will be hard for Stoke at the Olympic Stadium against West Ham.

3. Voluntari is a team that have a solid game and they will win against Chiajna who fired their coach 2 days ago.

Good luck all!UNIB.png.ad9bb3a315ad1d3c32609bc9cff2c644.png

• Like 1

Doesn't bother me at all.I like diversity,so so football picks from time to time are more than welcome in here :D

I like pick #1 and #2 and for sure would have chosen the way you did also with Voluntari to win ,but my only concern is that we both know how romanian football is sometimes,and i'm affraid not to be some other things involved in this match and to have a draw or even Chiajna to win...

But i like yur picks and hopefulliy it will turn out to be a great profit .Best of luck :D

• Like 1

I'm pretty confident that Cilic can win tomorrow if they get into the final.Just a feeling of mine :D

You seem to enjoy tennis a lot,so feel free to post your thoughts and tips in here if you like :P

• Like 1

Thanks man, I do love tennis and love to play it, too... but it's the end of the season now and there isn't a whole lot left to comment on other than the end of Paris, London, this second tier WTA finals in China and some challenger events. 

Looking forward to Svitolina and Konta as they're fairly evenly matched and both are interesting players who have made big improvements to their game and have climbed the rankings as a result. Svitolina has improved her serve (her second serve used to be a meatball) whereas Konta has improved basically everything (but most importantly her defense).  Should be far more entertaining than Zhang-Kvitova was, anyway.

Anyway, instead of giving any tips on who I think will win today, I'm gonna name drop three young players to look out for in 2017that are not the obvious ones, like Alexander Zverev.

Mikael Torpegaard (Denmark) - Going to go pro after playing college in the US - already fairly complete as a player, good off both wings, good serve and jumped in to have immediate success in several US challengers. May be a bit shaky on clay to start out with. 
Duck Hee Lee (Korea) - Not only just a cool name, but doing quite well in Asian challenger circuit. Bigger game than countyman Hyeon Chung and higher ceiling. Good serve. Will be interesting to see if he can make the next step up in his game. 
Stefanos Tsitsipas (Greece) - Big serve and currently the #1 ranked junior. Good results at Moroccan challengers and other high profile ITF events. Also won boys Wimbledon this year. Has the tools to be an elite ATP player and high expectations on his shoulders. Could rise fairly quickly in 2017 and become a regular on ATP circuit if he gets early results to start the year. 

Anyone, please feel free to add to this list who you think will rise in 2017

• Like 1

Tips for today : 06.11.2016

1.Arthur De Greef - Nicolas Kicker - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Guayaquil - 02:00 CET)

2.A. Penaud - Adrien Bossel - 2 @1.60 on Unibet ( Challenger - Mouilleron Le Captif - 10:00 CET)

3.Roman Jebavy/Andrej Martin - Kevin Krawietz/Albano Olivetti - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( Challenger - Eckental - 12:00 CET)

4.Alex De Minaur - Steve Darcis - 1 @4.40 on Unibet ( Challenger - Eckental - 14:00 CET)

5.Patrik Fabian - Isak Arvidsson - 2@1.60 on Unibet ( Challenger - Bratislava - 14:00 CET)

6.Caterine Cartan Bellis - Kesika Maleckova - 2 @3.50 on Unibet ( ITF - Toronto - 19:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combined 2 bets =  Odds @2.50 on Unibet :

7.Ypek Soylu/Yi Fan Xu - Zhaoxuan Yang/Xiaodi You - 1 @1.63 on Unibet ( WTA - Zhuhai - 10:30 CET)

8.Pierre Hugues Herbert/Nicolas Mahut - Henri Kontinen/John Peers - 1 @1.53 on Unibet ( ATP - Paris - 12:15 CET)

• Like 7

Herbert/Mahut is one I would definitely be interested in taking tomorrow in front of the home crowd in Paris. 

The most interesting to me, though, is De Minaur. I think he's still not 18 (may be wrong) but good price in a late season tournament for a very talented Australian. 

• Like 1

He'll be 18 in february next year :D.So you are right :P.He had an amazing tournament so far,also a lot of luck,but it's part of the game,and for this odd think it's worth trying a bet on him.You can't just go all the times with the favourite,otherwise we would all been rich by now 🤣

• Like 2

absolutely agree. I think the odds are really high given the circumstances. The best players were out early in Eckental but I'd say De Minaur has played very well. Melzer is a shadow of his old self, but that win there is a solid one regardless. Was watching the first round when he beat De Schepper and honestly didn't think he'd have a chance in that one, but surprised me in a good way. Just been riding the form all the way to the final. 

• Like 1

Kontinen and Peers are no chumps as they're headed to London and have played very well recently... just a bit surprised that they turned over Mahut and Herbert as they're a rock. Anything can happen in doubles, though... I would have had them if I had bet earlier. Actually most of the matches I would have taken today came up brown, so kinda glad I didn't have a go. 

Might have an in-play on Opelka to come back strong in the 3rd in Charlottesville... not a whole lot on the cards for tonight though in the world of tennis. Few challenger tomorrow but other than London, it's basically the waiting game until January, now. 

• Like 1

Not really easy to find in this period some matches that worth betting on,but i'll try my best to post daily some picks.Was a bad day today,especially in the doubles,not really a fan of them when it comes to betting,very unpredictable and extremly easy to ruin a good bet slip.

There will start a few interesting challenger tournaments tomorrow,so hopefully we'll have from what to chose and we'll have a great start of a new week :D

• Like 2

Tips for today : 07.11.2016

1.Valeriya Stakhova - Bunyawi Thamchaiwat - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ITF - Pune - 05:00 CET)

2.Zdenek Kolar - Nikola Milojevic - 2 @1.70 on Unibet ( Challenger - Ortisei - 16:15 cet)

3.Egor Gerasimov - Patrik Fabian - 1 @1.60 on Unibet ( Challenger - Bratislava - 17:30 CET)

4.Frank Dancevic - Blaz Kavcic - 2 @1.70 on Unibet ( Challenger - Ortisei - 18:00 CET)

5.Petr Michnev - Aldin Setkic - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Bratislava - 18:30 CET)

6.Daniel Elahi Galahi Riveros - Michael Linzer - 2 @2.00 on Unibet ( Challenger - Bogota - 19:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combined 2 best = Odds @2.04 on Unibet :

7.Daniel Masur/Ante Pavic - Laurent Lokoli/Axel Michon - 1 @1.42 on Unibet ( Challenger - Kobe - 06:30 CET)

8.Victor Estrella - Emilio Gomez - 1 @1.46 on Unibet ( Challenger - Bogota - 16:00 CET )

• Like 6