AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

Hello,

It's mostly because for some games i use the odds from another bookie,because i wanna post in advance a complete list ,which has always almost the same odds as Unibet.They are a bit slow when it comes to matches from Challenger tournaments or ITF,but should pop-up pretty soon,and probably with slightly 0.2-0.4 higher odds :)

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for today : 02.11.2016

@1.Daniel Nolan - Steven De Waard - 1 @2.00 on Unibet ( Challenger - Canberra - 03:00 CET)

@7.Shuichi  Sekiguchi - Marc Polmans - 2 @1.62 on Unibet ( Challenger - Canberra - 03:00 CET)

@1.Daniel Nolan - Steven De Waard - 1 @2.00 on Unibet ( Challenger - Canberra - 03:00 CET) Final result  2-0 ( 6-2 ; 6-2 )- BET  - WON

@7.Shuichi  Sekiguchi - Marc Polmans - 2 @1.62 on Unibet ( Challenger - Canberra - 03:00 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 1-6 ; 2-6 ) BET - WON

• Like 4

Yes, you might be right.Copil is in his top form at the moment from the last years and apparently should be an easy match.But i think that Puetz will win at least first set.Just a guess.You should go with you bet.It a huge chance for that to happen :)

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for today : 02.11.2016

@"Double-up" Tip of the day :  Combined 2 bets =  Odds @2.52 on Unibet 

@7.Shuichi  Sekiguchi - Marc Polmans - 2 @1.62 on Unibet ( Challenger - Canberra - 03:00 CET)

@8.Lucas Pouille - Feliciano Lopez - 1 @1.57 on Unibet ( ATP - Paris - 12:00 CET)

@7.Shuichi  Sekiguchi - Marc Polmans - 2 @1.62 on Unibet ( Challenger - Canberra - 03:00 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 1-6 ; 2-6 ) BET - WON

@8.Lucas Pouille - Feliciano Lopez - 1 @1.57 on Unibet ( ATP - Paris - 12:00 CET) Final result 2-1 ( 6-7 ; 6-3 ; 6-4 ) BET - WON

• Like 6

Tips for today : 03.11.2016

1.Samantha Stosur - Caroline Garcia - 1 @2.20 on Unibet ( WTA - Zhuhai - 09:30 CET)

2.Richard Gasquet - Jack Sock - 2 @2.00 on Unibet ( ATP - Paris - 12:30 CET)

3.Fanny Stollar - Jesika Maleckova - 2 @2.00 on Unibet ( ITF - Toronto - 15:00 CET)

4.Jean Julien Roajer/Horia Tecau - Nicholas Monroe/ Jack Sock - 1 @1.60 on Unibet ( ATP - Paris - 17:30 CET)

5.Kei Nishikori - Jo Wilfried Tsonga - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Paris - 19:30 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combined 2 bets =  Odds @2.25 on Unibet :

7.Georgia Brescia - Hiroko Kuwata - 2 @1.50 on Unibet ( ITF - Canberra - 03:00 CET)

8.Marin Cilic - David Goffin - 1 @1.54 on Unibet ( ATP - Paris 11:00 CET)

• Like 3

Was watching a movie,so didn't pay to much attention to this match...It will be an interesting 3rd set..Stuff is playing really good tennis in the last weeks,so i wouldn't be surprised if he won tonight :)

@AndreiBN wrote:

Was watching a movie,so didn't pay to much attention to this match...It will be an interesting 3rd set..Stuff is playing really good tennis in the last weeks,so i wouldn't be surprised if he won tonight :)

Struff made again a great match tonight and won against Wawrinka,so it was a really nice value bet :cash:

what do you think about Rojer J. / Tecau H, can they win today? the odd is pretty good and from what I understood they need semifinal here to qualify for London(just from a friend, don't know if it's an 100% real info)...

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

I'm pretty sure they will win today.It's also in my daily tips list.They are on the 9th place at the moment for "Road to London" ,but have a good feeling about them that they will get there :)

The odds were at almost @1.70 last night compared to @1.50 now :)

• Like 2

I took Sock and Cilic from your picks but didn't notice Rojer/ Tecau... my bad 

Anyway thanks for the confirmation and the extra info 🆒 ; also if they win today I'll back them in the quarterfinal against Bopanna/Nestor too... would be nice to see Tecau at London again :D

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

If you took Sock and Cilic should have been a good bet for you.Well done :D

I like to watch doubles,not to bet to much on them.They are very spectacular,especially in Grand Slams.And i'm a Tecau/Rojer fan :)

• Like 1