AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

Really happy for your bet slip.Well done 👍 And thank you for following my tips!Hope you'll have again nice profit in the future.You are also more than welcome to share your tips here in the community if you feel like it :)

Your bet was around € 40 so you made like € 80 just profit 👍:cash:

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Tips for today : 28.10.2016

1.Di Wu - Alexander Kudryavtsev - 1 @1.90 on Unibet ( Challenger - Suzhou - 04:30 CET)

2.Su Jeong Jang - Li Z u - 2 @1.90 on Unibet ( ITF- Liuzhou - 08:00 CET)

3.Marvin Neutschil - Matteo Viola - 2 @1.90 on Unibet ( Challenger - Santa Margherita Di Pula - 09:30 CET)

4.Lukas Lacko - Kenny De Scheper - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Budapest - 12:00 CET)

5.Denis Istomin - Steve Darcis - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Budapest - 14:00 CET)

6.Juan Martin Del Potro - Kei Nishikori - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Basel - 17:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combined 2 bets = Odds @2.40 on Unibet

7.Prajnesh Gunneswaran - Duck Hee Lee - 2 @1.55 on Unibet ( Challenger - Pune - 11:30 CET)

8.Ivo Karlovic - Karen Khachanov - 1 @1.55 on Unibet ( ATP - Vienna - 13:00 CET)

• Like 3

@gillvs77 wrote:

@AndreiBN didnit found this bet yet

@3.Marvin Neutschil - Matteo Viola - 2 @1.90 on Unibet ( Challenger - Santa Margherita Di Pula - 09:30 CET)

@gillvs77 Should pop up at least 2 hours before the match starts. The odds for this match are from another bookie,which has always the same odds as Unibet.At the moment the odds for Viola are @2.00,so they increased a bit,but still think the italian will win

Gunneswaran played very well this tournament,but yesterday Myneni felt some pain after the fisrt set and didn't really play ant more tennis after,so don't know what would have happened if he was able to play at 100 %,but we'll see today.He won before against Lee,so there might be a value in this bet.Good luck.Found the Voila match on betfair

Yes,it was a day bad indeed.Was to tired last night to make some quality analysis and should have waited until this morning,but hopefully we'll do better tomorrow and the next day :)

• Like 1

Mostly live,when i have the time.It's much more profitable if you ask me.Pre match i play usually when i have an accumulator with 4-6 bets and most of times it pays back nicely as well :)

Bit dissapointed today,but was my fault ,but for sure the other great days compensate a lot ,so no worries :D

• Like 2

Yea you're absolutely right , and there is still time today . Btw if any of you want a little gamble i'll suggest Isner to beat Murray later today , was like 6-7 odd as i remember . I will wait for the game and bet when it starts , if things doesn't look right just close the bet , i think there is enough time to figure it out since Isner probably will hold serve :)

• Like 1

Of course we can't even begin to compare Murray with Isner , the thing is that last match he was struggling and if the same form is today Isner will need to keep serve and just wait a few mistakes probably in tie break , that 6-7 odd that he has is worth a try is what i'm sayin' :)

• Like 1

Andy Murray will beat Isner easy. Isner is all serve, won't be able to break Murray. 6-4, 6-3 Murray.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Almost 3 months ago i've started this thread about tennis picks and tennis talk in general.And today we've reached 1000 posts. This is pretty amazing and i just wanna thank you all who helped me achieve this.I'm so glad that in most of the days our tips were green and we were able to make some profit in time.

I appreciate each member of this community who joined this thread,even just for a second to check it out,or to give a tip or to follow some of ours.Was fun to bet one against each other and to encourage whenever it was a bad day.I think together we are an incredible team and tennis is much more interesting thanks to your help.

For sure many more great moments will come and hope this thread will stay active as long as possible.A huge thanks to   and  for giving me this opportunity to have my little tennis space in here.

But the biggest thank you is for you guys and please continue to be awsome :)

• Like 11