AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

Wawrinka for sure will win tonight.For sure this is not his best tennis,but he's not really trying so hard from what i've seen so far. And Paire will lose,again...so not much to see there 🤣

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Hy guys,are you playing live(bets) or only before?..For example it's kind a good deal ..Crawford Samantha-Krajicek Michaella (1 to win the match)  odd 1.63 right now on live(7-5; 4-5,Michaella to serve)..what to you think?

• Like 1

Hey

We bets on pre match and also live.Depends on how we feel like having a good chance for good odds.This thread is open for all of you and feel free to share your picks at any moment.

A lot of guys who post here give really valuble bets and it's a nice profit at the end of the day :)

About your pick,i will bet on Crawford as well,but it's better to wait to see if we'll have a 3rd set or not.This will give a much better odds.

• Like 1

it will be a problem if i want to open a new topic with my prediction to say like this..and to post there (live or pre) because i play more basketball and football and i don't want to mess up your topic.

It will be ok? :D

• Like 2

I'm just a member just like you and anyone else here :D

Fell free to open how many threads you want.Sometimes i like to follow some tips from other guys in here,about football,basketball or any other sport,so the more the merrier :D

Good luck!!!

• Like 2