AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

Don't think she can win against Kvitova.She is very giddy in her plays.And this week she won just yesterday as an underdog against Bertens,rest of the week she was favourite in her matches ,except for the one against Wozniacki,but the danish was injured and forfait the tournament.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

My "double up" will be :)

5.Richard Gasquet - Kyle Edmund - 2 @2.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Antwerp - 14:00 CET)

6.Philipp Kohlschreiber - Fabio Fognini - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Moscow - 14:30 CET)

and see over 2,5 sets on Svetlana Kuznetsova - Daria Gavrilova  @  2,48

• Like 4
This is why we play

From my point of view,it's a really nice bet slip.Let's hope it will all work out for you.Keep my fingers crossed.To be honest,my only real concern from all of this 3 bets will be : over 2.5 sets in Kuznetsova - Gavrilova match.

Total odds for this bet are around @13.00  so will be a very nice profit if it will be all green :D.Best of luck 👍

• Like 2

Gonna be very interesting to watch matches #5,#6 & #7 today and really hope the results will bring some profit.I belive in my tips,that's why i post them,and even though sometimes i'm disappointed with the outcome, my passion for tennis keeps me doing this every day.

Good luck and let it be green :D

• Like 2

Would go for  over 8.5 at least today.And she's not that strong,just that her opponent doesn't put to much pressure on her :) Same thing as yesterday :) She needs to be in Singapore :)

I don't think so. Gavrilova shows the signs of menthal fatigue and if we combinate that  with Kuznetsova's precise base line play it seems verylittle chance for the australian. Btw: did you listen the music before the match? Russian rap sounds so awesome.:laugh:

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

@cris1285 As i said above,i have my reasons why i've placed a bet on Kuznetsova to win not only today,but also tomorrow in the final :)

She will not "drop" her tennis level,simply because Svitolina will not raise hers at all :)

Kuznetsova won also today against Gavrilova (6-2 ; 6-1 )so she won the Moscow Tournamnet and she is qualified for Singapore WTA Finals :)

• Like 3

Hope your bet goes well.Have a small bet placed this morning of Ram.I know Ram is not in top form at the moment,but Stefanos is more used to Challenger tournaments.He is just slowly moving forward to the ATP tourneys and today i think experience will win over enthusiasm :)

But wish you the best of luck,and if you win,i'll ask for one more beer please 🤣

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

@gillvs77 

Don't think she can win against Kvitova.She is very giddy in her plays.And this week she won just yesterday as an underdog against Bertens,rest of the week she was favourite in her matches ,except for the one against Wozniacki,but the danish was injured and forfait the tournament.

ye, my bad, I thought she also k.o. Wickmayer but it was Flipkens, she has 2 matches today so possible both will be not go long distance, took a small bet on simple win single, indeed Kvitova will not be easy (and K. also knocking on top10 door again), but after 2 times runner-up, maybe third time good time, also think I gone go for 2-1 sets in doubles Bertens/L. win (but I wait to see first singles, if she wins or lose and if long match or not, else I go 3 sets or something) gl

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Onemorebeerpls

Hope your bet goes well.Have a small bet placed this morning of Ram.I know Ram is not in top form at the moment,but Stefanos is more used to Challenger tournaments.He is just slowly moving forward to the ATP tourneys and today i think experience will win over enthusiasm :)

But wish you the best of luck,and if you win,i'll ask for one more beer please 🤣

unlucky that we are on opposite sides of the same match!

On the other hand, at least one of us will win the bet :happy:

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for today : 22.10.2016

@"Double-up" Tip of the day :  Combined 2 bets = Odds @2.03 on Unibet :

@7.Svetlana Kuznetsova - Daria Gavrilova - 1 @1.44 on Unibet ( WTA - Moscow - 12:00 CET)

@8.Juan Martin Del Potro - Grigor Dimitrov - 1 @1.41 on Unibet ( ATP - Stockholm - 13:00 CET)

@7.Svetlana Kuznetsova - Daria Gavrilova - 1 @1.44 on Unibet ( WTA - Moscow - 12:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-2 ; 6-1 ) BET - WON

@8.Juan Martin Del Potro - Grigor Dimitrov - 1 @1.41 on Unibet ( ATP - Stockholm - 13:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-4 ; 7-5 ) BET  - WON

• Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for today : 22.10.2016

@2.Hiroko Kuwata - Katarzyna Piter - 1 @1.90 on Unibet ( ITF - Suzhou - 05:30 CET)

@3.Hyeon Chung - Yen Hsun Lu - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Ningbo - 07:30 CET)

@4.Matteo Berrettini - Marvin Netuschil - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ITF - Santa Margherita Di Pula - 10:00 CET)

@5.Richard Gasquet - Kyle Edmund - 2 @2.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Antwerp - 14:00 CET)

@6.Philipp Kohlschreiber - Fabio Fognini - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Moscow - 14:30 CET)

@7.Svetlana Kuznetsova - Daria Gavrilova - 1 @1.44 on Unibet ( WTA - Moscow - 12:00 CET)

@8.Juan Martin Del Potro - Grigor Dimitrov - 1 @1.41 on Unibet ( ATP - Stockholm - 13:00 CET)

@2.Hiroko Kuwata - Katarzyna Piter - 1 @1.90 on Unibet ( ITF - Suzhou - 05:30 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 5-7 ; 6-7 ) BET - LOST

@3.Hyeon Chung - Yen Hsun Lu - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Ningbo - 07:30 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 7-6 ; 6-7 ; 2-6 ) BET - LOST

@4.Matteo Berrettini - Marvin Netuschil - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ITF - Santa Margherita Di Pula - 10:00 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 4-6 ; 2-6 ) BET - WON 

@5.Richard Gasquet - Kyle Edmund - 2 @2.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Antwerp - 14:00 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 3-6 ; 7-5 ; 6-2  ) BET - LOST

@6.Philipp Kohlschreiber - Fabio Fognini - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Moscow - 14:30 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 1-6 ; 6-7) BET - WON 

@7.Svetlana Kuznetsova - Daria Gavrilova - 1 @1.44 on Unibet ( WTA - Moscow - 12:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-2 ; 6-1 ) BET - WON

@8.Juan Martin Del Potro - Grigor Dimitrov - 1 @1.41 on Unibet ( ATP - Stockholm - 13:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-4 ; 7-5 ) BET  - WON

• Like 1