AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for today : 06.10.2016

6.Shuai Zhang - Simona Halep - 1@6.50 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 13:30 CET)

6.Shuai Zhang - Simona Halep - 1@6.50 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 13:30 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-0 ; 6-3 )  BET - WON 

Hope some of you guys made a good use of this tip :P

• Like 3
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I normaly rely on Flashscore.com for the dates and result.And from what i can see now,it s been moved for 04:00 CET .But there has been a few times when they get it wrong,so not sure at the moment.

They only have one court with roof ,so im not sure how will they schedule.

EDIT :  It s already 10 pm in Beijing now and Nadal is on court against Mannarino,so most likely the match will start at 04:00 CET Cornet vs Shvedova

• Like 1

Due to bad weather in Beijing,some of the matches from today were moved for tomorrow early in the morning.We had really good results so far today,with the highlight is Zhang @6.50

1.Marcos Baghdatis - Gilles Muller - 2 @1.90 on Unibet ( ATP - Tokyo - 05:30 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 3-6 ; 4-6 )  BET - WON 

2.Agnieszka Radwanska - Caroline Wozniacki - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing  - 06:30 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-3 ; 6-1 )  BET - WON 

3.Daria Gavrilova - Caroline Garcia - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 08:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-4 ; 6-3 )  BET - WON 

5.Lucas Pouille - Grigor Dimitrov - 1 @1.80 on Unibet (  ATP - Beijing - 10:00 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 7-6 ; 6-7 ; 4-6 )  BET - LOST

6.Shuai Zhang - Simona Halep - 1@6.50 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 13:30 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-0 ; 6-3 )  BET - WON 

• Like 3

Tips for 07.10.2016 : 

1.Alize Cornet - Yaroslava Shvedova  - 2 @1.77 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 04:00 CET)

2.Alexander Zverev - David Ferrer - 2 @2.20 on Unibet ( ATP - Beijing - 06:30 CET)

3.Nick Krygios - Gilles Muller - 2 @2.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Tokyo - 07:00 CET)

4.Elina Svitolina - Daria Gavrilova - 2 @2.40 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 08:30 CET)

5.Johanna Konta - Shuai Zhang - 2 @3.40 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 10:30 CET)

6.Jan Lennard Struff - Paul Henri Mathieu - 2 @2.20 on Unibet ( Challenger -Mons - 14:30 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combined 2 bets = Odds @3.01 on Unibet :

7.Madison Keys - Petra Kvitova - 2 @1.40 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 06:00 CET)

8.Denis Kudla - Mackenzie McDonald - 2 @2.15 on Unibet ( Challenger - Stockton - 18:00 CET)

• Like 2

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for 07.10.2016 : 

@1.Alize Cornet - Yaroslava Shvedova  - 2 @1.77 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 04:00 CET)

@1.Alize Cornet - Yaroslava Shvedova  - 2 @1.77 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 04:00 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 2-6 ; 4-6 )  BET - WON 

@MoreTBC  Hope your bet was on Shvedova :Cash:

• Like 5

@AndreiBN wrote:

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for 07.10.2016 : 

@1.Alize Cornet - Yaroslava Shvedova  - 2 @1.77 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 04:00 CET)

@1.Alize Cornet - Yaroslava Shvedova  - 2 @1.77 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 04:00 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 2-6 ; 4-6 )  BET - WON 

Sure was. Whats the best way to ship you 5% for the tips? :Inlove:

• Like 1
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

@AndreiBN wrote:

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for 07.10.2016 : 

Sure was. Whats the best way to ship you 5% for the tips? :Inlove:

@MoreTBC :Thumbsup: Only accept at least 50 % :Rofl:

• Like 1

@YpresX wrote:

AndreiBN seems to dislike the magnificent Alexander Zverev.

The old man Ferrer will lose today. Zverev 2-0 here we go boys. All aboard the Zverev Hype-Train. (2.80)

@2.Alexander Zverev - David Ferrer - 2 @2.20 on Unibet ( ATP - Beijing - 06:30 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 7-6 ; 1-6 ; 5-7 ) BET - WON  

@YpresX Sometimes i'm sorry i am right...

• Like 2

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for today : 06.10.2016

@4.Richard Gasquet - Pablo Carrero Busta - 2 @2.60 on Unibet ( ATP - Beijing - 08:00 CET)

The result from the last match which got postponed due to bad weather yesterday

@4.Richard Gasquet - Pablo Carrero Busta - 2 @2.60 on Unibet ( ATP - Beijing - 08:00 CET) Final result 1-2 (  7-5 ; 4-6 ; 1-6 )  BET - WON

• Like 2

Tips for today : 08.10.2016

1.Nikoloz Basilashvili - Lukas Rosol - 2 @1.90 on Unibet ( ATP - Shanghai - 06:00 CET)

2.Ryan Harrison - Diego Sebastian Schwartzmann - 2 @2.40 on Unibet ( ATP - Shanghai - 06:00 CET)

3.Nick Krygios - Gael Monfils - 2 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Tokyo - 06:30 CET)

4.Taylor Harry Fritz - Andreas Seppi - 2 @1.90 on Unibet ( ATP - Shanghai - 07:30 CET)

5.Johanna Konta - Madison Keys - 1 @2.20 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 08:30 CET)

6.Milos Raonic - Grigor Dimitrov - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Beijing - 15:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day :  Combined 2 bets = Odds @2.28 on Unibet : 

7.David Goffin - Marin Cilic - 2 @1.52 on Unibet ( ATP - Tokyo - 05:00 CET)

8.Adrian Mannarino - Vasek Pospisil - 1 @1.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Shanghai - 07:30 CET)

• Like 4

trying Chan/Chan @2.45 , I think they will play final again and win it this time

also gone try Svitolina @3.35 I think Radwanska looked a bit tired

didnt watch Konta, but Keys was hitting the balls really hard, dont know if Konta will have an answer, so I think Keys, although Konta is my dark horse here to win tournament 😃 gl

• Like 1

You could be right about Chan/Chan.They did a really nice tournament so far ,and of course,the best advantage they will have is playing "home".Just one things makes me hesitate a bit,the won from Garcia/Mladenovici in january this year in Sydney.I remeber watching that game and was a great match from the french ladies.And they did perform so well this year together,so i might just watch it without betting,but if you go for Chan/Chang i'll root for them :P

Radwaska was my favourite for this tournament since the beginning of it,so i'll go with her to win this year,but of course there can be a surprise in the morning.

And about Keys ,you know my thoughts,not a fan of either of them,but i'll  go for Konta after watching her this morning ,when she had a terrible start ,but she really managed to pull herself together and won easily in the end.

• Like 1

Radwanska always looks tired (if I have to compare her with someone from ATP, I would say Andy Murray), that's her style to be a little "lazy", just counter-attact and wait for the unforced error from the opponent...

Keys had a maraton match against Kvitova(I didn't think she can win the deciding set, she was pretty lucky to reach the tiebreak) and I doubt she'll be 100% vs Konta, I'll back Konta for sure here at a very good odd... or I'll just avoid this encounter

PS. GL all from me too :)

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Totally agree radwanska always make that impression, but I found you could also see it in points, still gone go with svitolina

a lot expectations on Konta, after Wuhan I read something, don't remember where, about her failing in wuhan and maybe others tournaments too, can't recall, that's why I thought dark horse to win this tournament, expectations, also becos she probably goes to Singapore with 1000 points,... I don't know, I just think Keys now becos didn't expect she would take out Kvitova, Keys has the least tournaments in top 15 or so (except serena), can be a knife that cuts on both sides

ye the French duo really great since French open, but i gamble just on home advantage, don't think M/G wanna win everything too, probably preparing Singapore more then really wanna win this title

gl gl

• Like 1

Yeah,miracles do happen,and Dimitrov was very lucky so far,but i don't really think he will defeat Raonic :)

I know that you,as a bulgarian ,support Grigor,and if you have a bet on him, i'll be happy if he wins :)

• Like 1