AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

Betting againt Cibulkova in today's match.The only reason was the last match between them.Felt like Cornet could have done much better in that game a week ago,so this was something that she needed to take it back :)

The odds were really good @2.70

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

odds for Cibulkova was also rather high (1.47) for someone who made it into the final in Wuhan, but didnt see that and only thought about when too late, thought she would going to Singapore for sure but maybe she falls off, dont know

I saw you bet against Pliskova, GL, but I hope my outright e/w on her stays a little longer open :happy:

Konta is like a dark horse for me,  doubt, no ,yes, doubt,... what do you think?

• Like 1

To be honest,i prefer the hungarian more.She played so well in US Open especially against Halep and i do belive that she can do it tomorrow.I'll place a bet on her,but i don't have that good feeling,so it will be a small amount :D

• Like 1

Tips for 05.10.2016 : 

1.Pablo Carrera Busta - Bernard Tomic -  2 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Beijing - 06:30 CET)

2.Albert Ramos Vinolas - Adrian Mannarino - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Beijing - 06:30  CET)

3.Karolina Pliskova - Daria Kasatkina - 2 @2.40 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 06:30 CET)

4.Timea Bacsinszcky - Daria Gavrilova - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 06:30 CET)

5.Kyle Edmund - Roberto Bautista Agut - 1 @2.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Beijing - 08:00 CET)

6.Madison Keys - Svetlana Kuznetsova - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 12:30 CET )

"Double-up" Tip of the day :  Combined 2 bets = Odds @2.28 on Unibet : 

7.Juan Monaco - James Duchworth - 1 @1.62 on Unibet ( ATP - Tokyo - 11:00 CET)

8.Petra Kvitova - Garbine Muguruza - 1 @1.41 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 15:00 CET )

• Like 5

@AndreiBN wrote:

To be honest,i prefer the hungarian more.She played so well in US Open especially against Halep and i do belive that she can do it tomorrow.I'll place a bet on her,but i don't have that good feeling,so it will be a small amount :D

This post is very tricky, because Konta has hungarian citzenship too so prefer the hungarian seems to be a surebet.🤣

• Like 1

Didn't know this detail until now 🤣 And her surname sounds australian, and she was actually born there,from hungarian parents and she's representing UK 🤣

Babos is my favourite in the match which just started,so i'll watch and enjoy some hungarian tennis :D

• Like 1

My whole schedule is changed now because of them :) Sleep like 3-4 hours in a few rounds a day. Same with working for my projects.Read that this kind of sleep is recommended ,so maybe i'm doing something good 🤣

10392328_10203039227954708_1212933796466145001_n.thumb.jpg.852805b90f65f963144dacdb6260d05c.jpg

• Like 5

Your desktop is so empty :D I have like million things there 

#ZverevHYPE

Can the youngster continue his good performance, i belive. :)

Havent missed a bet while i have written it on here, so maybe it is a good luck charm

• Like 2
Get rekt

I have a thing with keeping everything in order,so i couldn't work if my desktop was full with all kinds of programs and stuff 🤣

You can rent the whole gang for a few days,so i can get a proper sleep 🤣.Keep up the good work :P

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for 05.10.2016 : 

@"Double-up" Tip of the day :  Combined 2 bets = Odds @2.28 on Unibet : 

@7.Juan Monaco - James Duchworth - 1 @1.62 on Unibet ( ATP - Tokyo - 11:00 CET)

@8.Petra Kvitova - Garbine Muguruza - 1 @1.41 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 15:00 CET )

@7.Juan Monaco - James Duchworth - 1 @1.62 on Unibet ( ATP - Tokyo - 11:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 7-6 ; 6-3 )  BET - WON

@8.Petra Kvitova - Garbine Muguruza - 1 @1.41 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 15:00 CET ) Final result 2-0 ( 6-1 ; 6-4 )  BET - WON

• Like 1

Pretty decent result for today :) 

2.Albert Ramos Vinolas - Adrian Mannarino - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Beijing - 06:30  CET) Final result 1-2 ( 3-6 ; 6-4 ; 3-6 ) BET - WON 

3.Karolina Pliskova - Daria Kasatkina - 2 @2.40 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 06:30 CET) Final result 2-1 ( 3-6 ; 7-5 ; 7-6 ) BET - LOST

4.Timea Bacsinszcky - Daria Gavrilova - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 06:30 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 6-4 ; 0-6 ; 3-6) BET - WON 

5.Kyle Edmund - Roberto Bautista Agut - 1 @2.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Beijing - 08:00 CET) Final result 2-1 ( 6-4 ; 4-6 ; 6-4 )  BET - WON 

6.Madison Keys - Svetlana Kuznetsova - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 12:30 CET ) Final result 2-0 ( 7-6 ; 6-2 )  BET - LOST 

7.Juan Monaco - James Duchworth - 1 @1.62 on Unibet ( ATP - Tokyo - 11:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 7-6 ; 6-3 )  BET - WON

8.Petra Kvitova - Garbine Muguruza - 1 @1.41 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 15:00 CET ) Final result 2-0 ( 6-1 ; 6-4 )  BET - WON

• Like 3

Im not really a fan of Keys and her tennis at all.Think today Kuznetsova just did exactely what she did against Wozniacki at US Open.She has a great start of the match,and after something goes wrong in her head and just gives up so easily.

Yes, i do think that Zhang will will tomorrow :)

I know you arent a fan of Keys, you said once she is overrated or something, but I stayed away from this match (maybe in one accumulator I picked Kuznetsova)

what you think about Kerbers struggle on serve, do Chinese like betting on amount of breaks? 😃

• Like 2

The most exciting time to bet on breaks is when John Isner is like 0-40 down and it's still near even money to hold or not.

I'm sure the Chinese like to bet on amount of breaks. They probably like to bet on each individual point as well 🤣

• Like 3
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I think this is Kerber's only real problem in her tennis: her serve.And She addmited a few months ago that she need to improve and work on her serves and i've seen some progress,but of course she compensates with her very good ability of taking the break back right away.

If she manages to do serious improvements on her serves,she will be one of the most complete tennis players ever

• Like 1

Tips for today : 06.10.2016

1.Marcos Baghdatis - Gilles Muller - 2 @1.90 on Unibet ( ATP - Tokyo - 05:30 CET)

2.Agnieszka Radwanska - Caroline Wozniacki - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing  - 06:30 CET)

3.Daria Gavrilova - Caroline Garcia - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 08:00 CET)

4.Richard Gasquet - Pablo Carrero Busta - 2 @2.60 on Unibet ( ATP - Beijing - 08:00 CET)

5.Lucas Pouille - Grigor Dimitrov - 1 @1.80 on Unibet (  ATP - Beijing - 10:00 CET)

6.Shuai Zhang - Simona Halep - 1@6.50 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 13:30 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combined 2 bets = Odds @2.27 on Unibet: 

7.Angelique Kerber - Elina Svitolina - 1 @1.33 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 08:00 CET)

8.Alize Cornet - Yaroslava Shvedova  - 2 @1.77 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 10:30 CET)

• Like 1

8.Alize Cornet - Yaroslava Shvedova  - 2 @1.77 on Unibet ( WTA - Beijing - 10:30 CET)

Did this get cancelled or something? Whenever I click on my bet it just takes me to the home page. Got it on a double with the bawse that is Zhang.

Edit: Found it eventually, they must have moved the start to a later time. Showing as a 3pm UK time start now for me, was 10am before. 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)