AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

@jerry wrote:

@AndreiBN

Have you seen this?

https://twitter.com/ESPNAusNZ/status/1216943379507867649

My first bad beat of AO, had her on some slip :Laugh: Wonder how it will affect whole tournament.

Honesty, the tournament should have been canceled... it is what it is tho as money rules the world... IMO we'll see a few more similar cases with players retiring because of the poor air quality.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how this will affect us the gamblers, for sure I don't want a similar experience like you @jerry, so at least I'll take down the stake quite a bit just in case this kind of unfortunate event happens. GLGL with your bets :Cash:

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 wrote:

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how this will affect us the gamblers, for sure I don't want a similar experience like you @jerry, so at least I'll take down the stake quite a bit just in case this kind of unfortunate event happens. GLGL with your bets :cash:

This is quite interesting, maybe more outsiders will be victorious, more turnovers from 0-2 to 3-2?

• Like 2

I see youre betting against the Raonic. The odd for him was at 1,35, yesterday 1,19, now is 1,21. Definately something strange going on. Myself i dont see it happen, yes, Raonic seem to dissapearing slowly, but Albot isnt too dangerous to him IMO. Have this on some low odds slips and will be very pissed if that happens. Seeeing this tip here make me anxious :annoyed:

On other hand

Jerzy Janowicz is in the main draw of Rennes challenger next week. His last match was a retirement loss in November 2017.

🤣:laugh::laugh:

Janowicz.gif

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Tips for : 22.01.2020

Tip no.PlayersTournament
Starting time (Scheduleled )Court surfacePrediction ( Unibet odds )
1.Julia Goerges vs. Petra MarticAustralian Open01:00 CETHard Julia Goerges - @1.79
2.Kristyna Pliskova vs. Heather WatsonAustralian Open01:00 CETHardHeather Watson - @1.92
3.Daniel Evans vs. Yoshihito NishiokaAustralian Open02:30 CETHardYoshihito Nishioka - @2.10
4.Marton Fucsovics vs. Jannik SinnerAustralian Open03:00 CETHardMarton Fucsovics - @2.06
5.Hubert Hurkacz vs. John MillmanAustralian Open06:30 CETHard John Millman - @2.08
6.Jordan Thompson vs. Fabio FogniniAustralian Open09:00 CETHard Jordan Thompson - @2.35
 "Double-up" Tip of the day :Combine these 2 next predictionsAnd get a total odds @2.24  
7.Shuai Zhang vs. Caty McNellyAustralian Open01:00 CETHardShuai Zhang - @1.60
8.Guido Pella vs. Gregoire BarrereAustralian Open02:30 CETHardGuido Pella- @1.40
  • Like 4
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@him26 wrote:

Srry, not a big fan of tennis but i know few things and i see that you are playing against favourites? And if i read well you said that you like how Nishioka so is something "sentimental too"?

@him26 , it's not that i'm playing against the favourites for no reason. Im trying to find some good value in some mathces where i belive the underdogs can produce a surprise.If favourites would win all the time , we would have been millionares by now , right? :P 

And yes , of course i have a few favourite players and im constantly looking for new upcoming tennis stars and maybe sometimes i put my trust more than i should in some of them ( especially in the WTA arena ) but it's just following my gut feeling.

Hope you will start enjoying a bit more tennis , at least it's really entertaining watching a Grand Slam tournament.

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

Fire, heat, hail and dust storms, today big wind - Australia has got everything and its just day 3.

@cris1285 , yeah , but i'm really not seing any huge issues. There was a lot of talks about air quality after the bush fires in the area , and im that at this stage it's not ideal , but i think it was exagerated and blown up just for a little bit of drama.From what i've seen today , in a few hours rain will kick in and it will be a pretty long one , so kinda disappointed if this will happen , as i'm finding much more value in betting on matches that are not on the light spot. 

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

Fire, heat, hail and dust storms, today big wind - Australia has got everything and its just day 3.

@cris1285 , yeah , but i'm really not seing any huge issues. There was a lot of talks about air quality after the bush fires in the area , and im that at this stage it's not ideal , but i think it was exagerated and blown up just for a little bit of drama.From what i've seen today , in a few hours rain will kick in and it will be a pretty long one , so kinda disappointed if this will happen , as i'm finding much more value in betting on matches that are not on the light spot. 

Yep, im thinking the same, people need attention and drama. Just look at Jakupovic, imo she was like a bad actress there. Who knows what she felt, maybe she went for the 2 days of fame (what she will never get with her "talent"), because she was upset they had to play. 

But i have to admit, probably the air quality got much better this week thanks to the rain, so we see no issue this week. 

• Like 1

Tips for : 22.01.2020 :

Tip no.PlayersTournament
Court surfacePrediction ( Unibet odds )Final result 
1.Julia Goerges vs. Petra MarticAustralian OpenHard Julia Goerges - @1.792-1 ( 4-6 ; 6-3 ; 7-5 ) BET - WON
2.Kristyna Pliskova vs. Heather WatsonAustralian OpenHardHeather Watson - @1.921-2 ( 6-4 ; 3-6 ; 1-6 ) BET - WON
3.Daniel Evans vs. Yoshihito NishiokaAustralian OpenHardYoshihito Nishioka - @2.100-3 ( 4-6 ; 3-6 ; 4-6 ) BET - WON
4.Marton Fucsovics vs. Jannik SinnerAustralian OpenHardMarton Fucsovics - @2.063-0 ( 6-4 ; 6-4 ; 6-3 ) BET - WON
5.Hubert Hurkacz vs. John MillmanAustralian OpenHard John Millman - @2.080-3 ( 4-6 ; 5-7 ; 3-6 ) BET - WON
6.Jordan Thompson vs. Fabio FogniniAustralian OpenHard Jordan Thompson - @2.352-3 ( 6-7 ; 1-6 ; 6-3 ; 6-4 ; 6-7 ) BET - LOST
 "Double-up" Tip of the day :Combine these 2 next predictionsgives you a total of @2.24  
7.Shuai Zhang vs. Caty McNellyAustralian OpenHardShuai Zhang - @1.602-0 ( 6-2 ; 6-4 ) BET - WON
8.Guido Pella vs. Gregoire BarrereAustralian OpenHardGuido Pella- @1.403-1 ( 6-1 ; 6-4 ; 3-6 ; 6-3 ) BET - WON
  • Like 12

Tips for : 23.01.2020

Tip no.PlayersTournament
1.Mate Pavic/Bruno Soares vs. Luke Bambridge/Ben McLachlanAustralian Open01:00 CETHard Luke Bambridge/Ben McLachlan - @2.20
2.Ekaterina Alexandrova/Irina Maria Bara vs. Kaitlyn Christian/Alexa GuarachiAustralian Open01:00 CETHardKaitlyn Christian/Alexa Guarach - @1.70
3.Alieze Cornet/Fiona Ferro vs. Zarina Diyas/Elena RybakinaAustralian Open04:00 CETHardZarina Diyas/Elena Rybakina- @1.82
4.Taylor Harry Fritz vs. Kevin AnderrsonAustralian Open04:30 CETHardTaylor Harry Fritz - @2.02
5.Svetlana Kuznetsova vs. Camila Giorgi Australian Open05:00 CETHard Camila Giorgi - @2.23
6.Darija Jurak/Nina Stojanovic vs. Katerina Bondarenko/Aleksandra KrunicAustralian Open07:00 CETHard Darija Jurak/Nina Stojanovic - @1.90
 "Double-up" Tip of the day :Combine these 2 next predictionsAnd get a total odds @2.24  
7.Belinda Bencicvs. Jelena OstapenkoAustralian Open01:00 CETHardBelinda Bencic - @1.60
8.Danielle Rose Collins vs. Yulia PutintsevaAustralian Open05:30 CETHardDanielle Rose Collins - @1.40
  • Like 5

I know is your topic and i hope you dont mind my question, but i got few "free" money but i need to make few tennis bets and i chosed for tonight Fognini and Querry. You as an expert what do you think about those 2 as a pick for a bet? Thanks for a future opinion and hope to not be something wrong cause i post in your topic.

@him26 wrote:

I know is your topic and i hope you dont mind my question, but i got few "free" money but i need to make few tennis bets and i chosed for tonight Fognini and Querry. You as an expert what do you think about those 2 as a pick for a bet? Thanks for a future opinion and hope to not be something wrong cause i post in your topic.

@him26 , you can ask whatever you want. It's a thread for tennis discussions and you can share your thoughts or questions. 

I think Querrey can win tonigh , but it's not gonan be an easy match for him. Tennys Sandgren is having an incredibile run so far , eliminating Berrettini in the previous round. But my gut feeling tell me to go with Big Sam , so i will do that. 

About Fognini, not so sure. Lately , almost every time he plays it seems like a coin flip. Sometimes he can play great against top players and the next day lose miserably to some underdog. But i'm going to pick Pella for this match , cause he's more balanced player and against an impuslive Fognini , he knows what to do. But like Want2Believe said , it's so hard to pick here. So better try some WTA matches as well, even if you don't feel confident, i think they are more reliable at this stage of the tournament. Best of luck!

Tips for : 24.01.2020

Tip no.PlayersTournament
1.Marton Fucsovics vs. Tommy PaulAustralian Open02:30 CETHard Tommy Paul - @2.23
2.Ons Jabeur vs. Caroline WozniackiAustralian Open02:30 CETHardOns Jabeur - @2.80
3.Georgina Garcia Perez/Sara Sorribes Tormo vs. Monique Adamczak/Katarina SrebotnikAustralian Open02:30 CETHardMonique Adamczak/Katarina Srebotnk- @1.85
4.Alison Riske vs. Julia GoergesAustralian Open04:30 CETHardJulia Goerges - @1.83
5.Guido Pella vs. Fabio FogniniAustralian Open06:00 CETHard Guido Pella - @1.83
6.Tennys Sandgren vs. Sam QuerreyAustralian Open06:00 CETHard Sam Querrey - @1.75
7.Diego Sebastian Schwartzman vs. Dusan LajovicAustralian Open01:00 CETHardDiego Sebastian Schwartzman - @1.40
8.Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Petra KvitovaAustralian Open03:00 CETHardPetra Kvitova - @1.60
  • Like 2

@Pesek , 

Even tho i really enjoyed watching Millman playing the pervious rounds , Roger seems like a GOD right now. Not sure how long can he still keep it like this , but at the monet i feel that only Rafa or Novak have a chance against him. And don't see Millman taking a set here, but Grand Slam are known for huge upsets, so you never know...I'll skip this one in terms of beting and just gonna enjoy watching it :)

@AndreiBN Thanks for your expert opinion and i hope you dont mind if i keep my fingers crossed so you will lose that bet on Pella? 😏

P.S. A match that got my attention was on WTA between Barty and Rybakina(hope i spelt well). I mean ok, Barty is nr. 1 and all but the kazach has a good form to and for me that odd si to high. What do you think?

• Like 1

Tips for : 23.01.2020

Tip no.PlayersTournament
Court surfacePrediction ( Unibet odds )Final result 
1.Mate Pavic/Bruno Soares vs. Luke Bambridge/Ben McLachlanAustralian OpenHard Luke Bambridge/Ben McLachlan - @2.202-0 ( 7-6 ; 7-5 ) BET- LOST
2.Ekaterina Alexandrova/Irina Maria Bara vs. Kaitlyn Christian/Alexa GuarachiAustralian OpenHardKaitlyn Christian/Alexa Guarach - @1.700-2 ( 1-6 ; 2-6 ) BET - WON 
3.Alieze Cornet/Fiona Ferro vs. Zarina Diyas/Elena RybakinaAustralian OpenHardZarina Diyas/Elena Rybakina- @1.821-2 ( 4-6 ; 7-6 ; 6-10 ) ) BET - WON
4.Taylor Harry Fritz vs. Kevin AnderrsonAustralian OpenHardTaylor Harry Fritz - @2.023-2 ( 4-6 ; 6-7 ; 7-6 ; 6-2 ; 6-2 ) BET - WON
5.Svetlana Kuznetsova vs. Camila Giorgi Australian OpenHard Camila Giorgi - @2.230-2 ( 3-6 ; 1-6 ) BET - WON
6.Darija Jurak/Nina Stojanovic vs. Katerina Bondarenko/Aleksandra KrunicAustralian OpenHard Darija Jurak/Nina Stojanovic - @1.902-0 ( 6-1 ; 6-4 ) BET - WON
 "Double-up" Tip of the day :Combine these 2 next predictionsAnd get total odds @2.24  
7.Belinda Bencicvs. Jelena OstapenkoAustralian OpenHardBelinda Bencic - @1.602-0 ( 7-5 ; 7-5 ) BET - WON
8.Danielle Rose Collins vs. Yulia PutintsevaAustralian OpenHardDanielle Rose Collins - @1.401-2 ( 4-6 ; 6-2 ; 5-7 ) BET - LOST
  • Like 3

I dont know if someone saw the match between Milman and Federer but i guess thats why people love tenis, and in my opinion(a fan of Nadal), i fermly belive that Federer it was/still is the best player of all times.
  • Like 1